Air India Recruitment 2017
Air India Limited invites application from eligible and dedicated candidates for the post of Security Agents around 107 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website and submit the application form and attend the Walk-In-Interview scheduled to be held on 05 and 06 January 2017. Application forms are accepted only in the online mode.
Air India was established on 30th March 2007. Its headquarters is situated in Mumbai, India. It is the third largest airline in India regarding passengers carried. The company was earlier established as the National Aviation Company of India Limited by the Government of India. The company was formed to facilitate the merger of the two primary state- owned airlines in India viz; Air India and Indian Airlines.
Detailed Specification of Air India Recruitment 2017
Name of the Recruiter: Air India Limited
Name of the Post: Security Agents
Total Vacancies: 107
Mode of Application: Online
Job Location: Refer the official notification
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have a valid Basic AVSEC Certificate or Screener certificate or Graduation in any discipline from any recognised Board/ University along with fluency in Hindi, English and Conversant with the local language.
- The maximum age of the candidates of the unreserved category should not exceed 28 years.
- The upper age of the candidates belonging to the OBC category should not go beyond 31 years.
- The age of the candidates of the SC/ST category should not be greater than 33 years.
Salary Range: Selected candidates will get an initial salary ranging from Rs. 14,610/- on a monthly basis.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected by their performance in the Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Refer the official notification
Date of Walk in Interview: 05 and 06 January 2017
Time of Registration: 07:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Venue of Interview:
Air India Sports Stadium Air India Staff Housing Colony Meenambakkam Chennai – 600027
Official Website: www.airindia.in
Procedure for Applying Air India Recruitment 2017
- Log in to the official website portal of Air India Limited i.e. www.airindia.in
- Redirect to the Career page from the Home page
- Click on the notification link corresponding to the post of the recruitment
- Read and understand all the instructions needed for the filling up of the application form.
- Start filling the application form with relevant information
- Upload scanned copy of images if necessary
- Verify the application form to check any errors and click on the Submit key.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.