APPSC Recruitment 2017
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) invites application from eligible and talented candidates for the post of Lecturer in Government Degree College in AP Collegiate Education Service around 504 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website and submit the application form on or before 28 January 2017. Application forms shall be presented in the online mode.
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission was established on 1st November 1956. It is under the direct control of the Government of India. The APPSC is responsible for conducting the recruitments to various Government jobs in the state of Andhra Pradesh, India. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is functioning with a Chairman and nine members.
Detailed Specification of APPSC Recruitment 2017
Name of the Recruiter: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
Name of the Post: Lecturer in Government Degree College in AP Collegiate Education Service
Total Vacancies: 504
Mode of Application: Online
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh, India
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed qualified Master Degree in the relevant Subject with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks or its equivalent grade from any recognised Board/ University.
Age Limit: The upper age of the candidates is limited to 42 years, and the lower age of the candidates is limited to 18 years.
Salary Range: Selected candidates will get a regular fixed salary as per the norms of the company.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected by their performance in the Written Test followed by the Personal Interview.
- Candidates hailing from the unreserved category and OBC category should pay a nonrefundable amount of Rs. 370/- at the time of applying.
- The candidates of the SC / ST/ Ex – Servicemen are exempted from paying the fees.
- Payment should be made via Online mode.
Last Date for Submitting Application: 28th January 2017
Official Website: www.psc.ap.gov.in
Procedure for Applying APPSC Recruitment 2017
- Log in to the official website portal of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) i.e. www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Redirect to the Career page from the Home page
- Click on the notification link corresponding to the post of the recruitment
- Read and understand all the instructions and guidelines required for the filling up of the application form carefully.
- Start filling the application form with relevant details.
- Upload scanned copy of images viz; passport sized photographs, signatures, documents or certificates if necessary
- Verify the application form and click on the Submit key.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.