Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017
Bank of Baroda invites application from eligible and skilled candidates for the role of the post for Sweeper cum Peon and Peon in Subordinate Cadre for Lucknow zone around 272 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website and submit the application form on or before 13 December 2016.
Detailed Specification of Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017
Name of the Recruiter: Bank of Baroda
Name of the Post: Sweeper cum Peon and Peon in Subordinate Cadre for Lucknow zone
Total Vacancies: 272 posts
- Sweeper cum Peon: 265 Posts
- Peon: 07 Posts
Mode of Application: Online
Job Location: Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh), India
- Sweeper cum Peon: Candidates must have passed SSLC from any recognised Board/ University.
- Peon: Candidates must have passed 10th standard from any recognised Board/ Institute.
- Sweeper cum Peon: The maximum age of the candidates should not be greater than 26 years, and the minimum age of the candidates should not be lesser than 18 years.
- Peon: The upper age of the candidates should not be greater than 26 years, and the lower age of the candidates should not be lesser than 18 years.
Salary Range: Selected candidates will be given a fixed remuneration as per the norms of the organisation.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected by their performance in the academics. Merit list will be soon published on the official website.
- Candidates falling under the category of the unreserved and the OBC need to pay a nonrefundable amount of Rs. 400/- at the time of applying
- Candidates hailing from the reserved category should pay fees of Rs. 100/- which is nonrefundable at the date of using.
- Payment should be made via online mode. No other payments are accepted.
Last Date for Submitting Application: 13 December 2016
Official Website: www.bankofbaroda.co.in
Procedure for Applying Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017
- Log in to the official website portal of Bank of Baroda i.e. www.bankofbaroda.co.in
- Redirect to the Career page from the Home page
- Click on the notification link corresponding to the post of the recruitment
- Read and understand all the instructions and guidelines regarding the filling up of the application form clearly.
- Start filling the application form with necessary information.
- Upload scanned copy of images viz; passport sized photographs, signatures, certificates or documents, etc. if necessary
- Verify the application form to correct any mistakes occurred and click on the Submit key.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.