BARC Admit Card 2017
The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has announced the BARC Admit Card 2017 needed for the BARC Examination 2017 from the official website of the organisation. The BARC has organised the BARC Examination 2017 to fill up the 168 vacancies available for the posts of Technician Stipendiary Trainee & Upper Division Clerk in the organisation. Candidates should download the BARC Admit Card 2017 from the official website of the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) before the commencement of the BARC Examination 2017.
The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) was established in the 03rd of January 1954. It is the Premier Nuclear Research Facility of India situated in the Trombay region of the Mumbai City of the state of Maharashtra, India. BARC is a multi-disciplinary research centre with extensive infrastructure for advanced research and development covering the entire areas of nuclear science, engineering and related areas. The BARC undergoes a peaceful approach for the power generation and supervises the nuclear power generation, from the technical design of reactors, digital modelling and simulation, risk analysis, development and testing of new reactor fuel materials, etc. The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) is under the direct control of the Government of India. The board performs research in spent fuel processing and safe disposal of nuclear waste.
Candidates should download the BARC Admit Card 2017 from the official web page of the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) as soon as possible before the commencement of the BARC Examination 2017.
Detailed Specification of the BARC Examination 2017
Name of the Recruiter: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
Name of the Examination: BARC Examination 2017
Name of the Posts: Technician, Stipendiary Trainee & Upper Division Clerk
Total Vacancies: 168
Type of Examination: Written Test
Date of Commencement of the Examination: Not Specified
Date of Releasing the Admit Card: Available soon
Date of Publication of the Results: Not Specified
Official Website: www.barcrecruit.gov.in
Procedure for Downloading the BARC Call Letter 2017
- Explore the official website portal of the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) i.e. www.barcrecruit.gov.in
- Redirect to the Notification Section
- Click on the link to the BARC Admit Card 2017
- Enter your Login Details viz; Name/ Roll Number/ Registration Number/ Date of Birth in the relevant fields given
- Verify the data provided once again to check and eliminate the errors occurred and click on the submit key
- The BARC Admit Card 2017 will be obtained on the screen.
- Keep a printout of the BARC Admit Card 2017 for further reference.