BELTRON Recruitment 2017
The Bihar State Electronics Development Corporation Limited welcomes application from eligible and skilled candidates for the post of Manager around 03 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website and submit the application form on or before 10th January 2017. Application forms should be sent via Offline mode.
The BELTRON is under the direct control of the Government of Bihar, Government of India. It is a company focussing on Electronics, Computer goods, and IT services across the state of Bihar, India.
Detailed Specification of BELTRON Recruitment 2017
Name of the Recruiter: Bihar State Electronics Development Corporation Limited
Name of the Post: Manager
Total Vacancies: 03
Mode of Application: Offline
Job Location: Bihar
Educational Qualification: Candidates should hold a Graduation in MCA/ B.Tech/ B.E. with a minimum aggregate of 65% marks from any recognised Board/ University.
Age Limit: The upper age of the candidates is limited to 45 years as per the norms of the organisation.
Salary Range: Appointed candidates may get an initial payment starting from Rs. 60,000/- on a monthly basis.
Selection Process: Candidates are appointed by examining their performance in the Personal Interview.
- Candidates hailing from all the categories need to pay a nonrefundable amount of Rs. 300/- at the time of applying for the post.
- The amount is nonrefundable under any circumstances.
- Payment should be made via Demand Draft, drawn on in favour of “Bihar State Electronics Development Corporation Limited”, on any Nationalized bank, payable at Patna.
Last Date for Submitting Application: 10 January 2017
Official Website: www.beltron.in
Procedure for Applying BELTRON Recruitment 2017
- Search for the official website portal of the i.e. www.beltron.in
- From the Home page window shift to the Career page
- Go to the notification link corresponding to the post of the job
- Read and understand all the guidelines and instructions needed for the filling up of the application form carefully
- Fill up the application form with relevant data
- Transmit the scanned copy of images viz; passport sized photographs, signatures, relevant certificates or documents, etc. in the prescribed format if required
- Analyse the application form to check and correct the mistakes occurred if any and tap on the Submit Button
- Retain a printout copy of the application form for further reference.
- Send the completed application form along with the self-attested copies of the relevant documents or certificates to the postal address given below;
The Managing Director, BSEDC limited,
Beltron Bhawan, Shastri Nagar,
Patna – 23