BMRCL Recruitment 2017
The Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation (BMRC) welcomes application from eligible and skilled candidates for the post of Assistant Security Officer on a contract basis around vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website and submit the application form on or before 30th January 2017. Application forms should be sent via offline mode.
The Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation (BMRC) is called as the Namma Metro. It is the metro service allocated to the city of Bangalore. It was operated on 20th October 2011. It headquarters is situated in the Shanthinagar region of the Bangalore.
Detailed Specification of BMRCL Recruitment 2017
Name of the Recruiter: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation (BMRC)
Name of the Post: Assistant Security Officer on a contract basis
Total Vacancies: 34
Mode of Application: Offline
Job Location: Bangalore, India
Educational Qualification: Candidates should be a retired personnel who have work experience in the area of Security viz retired police sub-inspector from GOK, Subedar or its equivalent rank in Army and Air Force and Central police armed forces.
Age Limit: The maximum age of the candidates should not be greater than 62 years.
Salary Range: Appointed candidates will receive a regular remuneration ranging from Rs. 22,000/- on a monthly basis.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected by scrutinising their performance in the Written Test or the Physical Test or the Skill Test.
Application Fee: Refer the official notification
Last Date for Submitting Application: 30th January 2017
Official Website: www.bmrc.co.in
Procedure for Applying BMRCL Recruitment 2017
- Go to the official website portal of the Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation (BMRC) i.e. www.bmrc.co.in
- From the Home page window go to the Career page
- Proceed on to the notification link corresponding to the post of the recruitment
- Read and understand all the guidelines and instructions needed for the filling up of the application form clearly.
- Fill up the application form with relevant data/ details
- Transmit the scanned copy of images viz; passport sized photographs, signatures, relevant certificates or documents, etc. in the prescribed format if needed.
- Analyse the application form to check and correct the mistakes occurred if any and click on the Submit key.
- Deposit a printout of the application form for further reference.
- Send the completed application forms along with the self-attested copies of the relevant documents to the postal address given below;
The General Manager (HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, IIIrd Floor, BMTC Complex, K H Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore – 560027