BPCL Recruitment 2017
The Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) welcomes application from eligible and skilled candidates for the post of Management Trainee around various vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website and submit the application form on or before 03rd February 2017. Application forms shall be presented in the online mode.
The Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) was established in the year of 1889. It is an oil and gas company. Its headquarters is located in the Mumbai, region of Maharashtra, India. It is under the direct control of the Government of India. Over 13,535 employees are currently working on the company. It operates two large refineries located both in the Mumbai and Kochi.
Detailed Specification of BPCL Recruitment 2017
Name of the Recruiter: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
Name of the Post: Management Trainee
Total Vacancies: Not Specified
Mode of Application: Online
Job Location: All over India
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed B.E. or B.Tech or B.Sc (Engineering) through AICTE/ UGC Approved Indian Universities.
Age Limit: The upper age of the candidates should not be greater than 25 years as dated on 01st June 2017.
Salary Range: Qualified candidates will get a fixed remuneration ranging from Rs. 24,900 to Rs. 50,500/- on a monthly basis
Selection Process: Candidates will be recruited by their performance in the Written Test followed by the Personal Interview.
Call letters will be provided to eligible candidates of the Written Test. Call letters contain all the relevant details regarding the date, time and venue of the Interview. Candidates can download it from the official website.
Application Fee: Refer the official notification
Start Date of Application: 06 January 2017
Last Date for Submitting Application: 03rd February 2017
Official Website: www.bharatpetroleum.com
Procedure for Applying BPCL Recruitment 2017
- Search for the official website portal of the Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) i.e. www.bharatpetroleum.com
- From the Home page window redirect to the Career page
- Move on to the notification link corresponding to the post of the recruitment
- Read and understand all the guidelines and instructions needed for the filling up of the application form clearly.
- Fill up the application form with relevant data
- Upload scanned copy of images viz; passport sized photographs, signatures, relevant certificates or documents, etc. in the prescribed format if needed.
- Verify the application form to check and correct the mistakes occurred if any and click on the Submit key.
- Keep a printout of the application form for further reference.