Central Railway Recruitment 2017
The Government of India, Ministry of Railways, Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Central Railway Mumbai proposed application from eligible and skilled candidates for the posts of Group C & Erstwhile Group D Scout & Guide Quota for the year 2017 around 12 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website and submit the application form on or before 20th January 2017.
Detailed Specification of Central Railway Recruitment 2017
Name of the Recruiter: Government of India, Ministry of Railways, Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Central Railway Mumbai
Name of the Posts: Group C & Erstwhile Group D Scout & Guide Quota for the year 2017
Total Vacancies: 12
- Group C: 02 Posts
- Group D: 10 Posts
Mode of Application: Online
Job Location: All over India
- Group C: Candidates should be passed Intermediate with a minimum aggregate of 50% of the qualifying marks along with a Graduation/ Post Graduation in the relevant stream from any recognised Board/ University.
- Group D: Candidates should have qualified Matriculation or ITI in the relevant branch from any recognised Board/ University.
Age Limit: The highest age of the candidates is limited to 29 years, and the minimum age is limited to 18 years.
- Appointed candidates will receive an initial remuneration ranging from Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- on a monthly basis.
- The Grade Pay awarded to the recruited candidates of the Group C is Rs. 1900/- and that of Group D is Rs. 1800/-
Selection Process: Candidates are hired by their performance in the Written Test followed by the Scouting Skill Assessment Test.
- Candidates of the unreserved category and the OBC category should pay a fee of Rs. 500/-.
- Candidates of the reserved category should pay a fee of Rs. 250/-.
- Payment should be made via Online Mode.
Last Date for Submitting Application: 20th January 2017
Official Website: www.rrccr.com
Procedure for Applying Central Railway Recruitment 2017
- Browse for the official website portal of the Central Railway Mumbai i.e. www.rrccr.com
- From the Home page window rechannel to the Career page
- Tap on the notification link corresponding to the post of the recruitment
- Read and understand all the guidelines needed for the filling up of the application form.
- Fill up the application form
- Transmit the scanned copy of images viz; passport sized photographs, signatures, relevant certificates, etc. if needed.
- Recheck the application form to check and correct the mistakes occurred if any and click on the Submit key.
- Make a printout of the application form for further reference.