Central Railway Recruitment 2017
The Government of India, Ministry of Railways, Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Central Railway Mumbai welcomes application from interested and skilled candidates for the posts of Group C & Erstwhile Group D Scout & Guide Quota for the year 2017 around 12 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website and submit the application form on or before 20th January 2017.
Detailed Specification of Central Railway Recruitment 2017
Name of the Recruiter: Government of India, Ministry of Railways, Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Central Railway Mumbai
Name of the Post: Group C & Erstwhile Group D Scout & Guide Quota for the year 2017
Total Vacancies: 12
- Group C: 02 Posts
- Group D: 10 Posts
Mode of Application: Online
Job Location: All over India
- Group C: Candidates should have passed Intermediate with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks along with a Graduation or a Post Graduation in the relevant skill from any recognised Board/ University.
- Group D: Candidates must have passed Matriculation or ITI from any recognised Board/ University.
Age Limit: The highest age of the candidates should not be greater than 29 years, whereas the minimum age of the candidates should not be lesser than 18 years.
- Group C: Qualified candidates will get an initial payment ranging from Rs. 5,200 to Rs.20,200 along with a Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- on a monthly basis.
- Group D: Selected candidates will get a starting salary ranging from Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 on each month along with a Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800/-.
Selection Process: Candidates will be recruited by their performance in the Written Test followed by the Scouting Skill Assessment Test.
- General / OBC: Rs. 500/-
- SC / ST: Rs. 250/-
- Payment should be made via Online mode
Last Date for Submitting Application: 20 January 2017
Official Website: www.rrccr.com
Procedure for Applying Central Railway Recruitment 2017
- Search for the official website portal of the Central Railway Mumbai
- From the Home page move to the Career page
- Move on to the notification link corresponding to the post of the recruitment
- Read and understand all the guidelines needed for the filling up of the application form.
- Fill up the application form with relevant data
- Upload scanned copy of images like passport sized photographs, signatures, relevant certificates, etc. in the prescribed format if needed.
- Verify the application form to check and correct the mistakes occurred if any and click on the Submit key.
- Keep a printout of the application form for further reference.