CRIS Recruitment 2017
The Centre for Railway Information Systems invites application from eligible and skilled candidates for the posts of Junior Software Engineer and Junior Network Engineer around 54 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website and submit the application form on or before 08th February 2017.
The Centre for Railway Information Systems runs under the direct control of the Ministry of Indian Railways. It promotes and manages the Information Technology applications of the Indian Railways.
Detailed Specification of CRIS Recruitment 2017
Name of the Recruiter: Centre for Railway Information Systems
Name of the Posts: Junior Software Engineer and Junior Network Engineer
Total Vacancies: 54
- Junior Software Engineer: 40 Posts
- Junior Network Engineer: 14 Posts
Mode of Application: Online
Job Location: All over India
- Junior Software Engineer: Candidates should hold a Graduation in B.Sc. Computer Science or BCA or 03-year Diploma in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or IT enabled services and management.
- Junior Network Engineer: Candidates should possess Diploma in Electronics or Electronics and Communication or related subjects like instrumentation or 04-year Degree in Electronics or Electronics and Communication.
Age Limit: The highest age of the candidates is restricted to 28 years, whereas the lower age of the candidates must be limited to 22 years as dated on 02nd December 2016.
Salary Range: Appointed candidates may receive an initial payment ranging from Rs. 35,400/- on a monthly basis.
Selection Process: Candidates are appointed by analysing their performance in the Online Written Test or Personal Interview.
- Candidates hailing from both the unreserved category and the OBC category should pay a nonrefundable amount of Rs. 1000/- as the tax while applying.
- All other candidates are exempted from paying the tax.
- Payment should be made via Challan.
Last Date for Submitting Application: 08th February 2017
Official Website: www.cris.org.in
Procedure for Applying CRIS Recruitment 2017
- Search for the official website portal of the Centre for Railway Information Systems i.e. www.cris.org.in
- From the Home page window redirect to the Career page
- Move to the notification link corresponding to the post of the recruitment
- Read and understand all the guidelines needed for the filling up of the application form.
- Fill up the application form with relevant data
- Upload scanned copy of images in the prescribed format if needed.
- Analyse the application form to verify and correct the mistakes occurred if any and click on the Submit key.
- Keep a printout of the application form for further reference.