CTD Gujarat Recruitment 2017
The Commissionarate, Tribal Development Department (CTD) requires applications from eligible and skilled candidates for the post of Vidhaya Sahayak Maths/ Science around 402 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website and submit the application form on or before 10th January 2017. Application forms should be sent via online mode.
Detailed Specification of CTD Gujarat Recruitment 2017
Name of the Recruiter: Commissionarate, Tribal Development Department (CTD)
Name of the Post: Vidhaya Sahayak Maths/ Science
Total Vacancies: 402
Mode of Application: Online
Job Location: Gujarat, India
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Graduation in B.Sc Biology/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Physics along with a B.Ed / B.Sc Ed. and TET examination.
Age Limit: The upper age of the candidates should not be greater than 28 years, whereas the lower limit if the candidates should be 18 years.
Age relaxation will be given to the eligible candidates as per the rules of the organisation. Applicants can seek the official portal for more information regarding the age relaxation.
Salary Range: Selected candidates will be paid a monthly salary ranging from Rs. 7100/-.
Selection Process: Applicants will be recruited by their performance in the Written Test followed by the Personal Interview/ Group Discussion.
Call letters will be issued to the qualified candidates of the Written Test from the official website. Call letters contain all the relevant details regarding the date, time and venue of the Interview.
Non-submission of the necessary documents or certificates or the submission of the false or fake information will lead to the elimination of the applicant at any phase of the recruitment process.
Application Fee: Refer the official notification
Last Date for Submitting Application: 10th January 2017
Official Website: www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Procedure for Applying CTD Gujarat Recruitment 2017
- Search for the official website portal of the Commissionarate, Tribal Development Department (CTD) i.e. www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- From the Home page window redirect to the Career page
- Move on to the notification link corresponding to the post of the recruitment
- Read and understand all the guidelines and instructions needed for the filling up of the application form clearly.
- Fill up the application form with relevant data or details
- Upload scanned copy of images viz; passport sized photographs, signatures, relevant certificates or documents, etc. in the prescribed format if needed.
- Verify the application form to check and correct the mistakes occurred if any and click on the Submit key.
- Keep a printout of the application form for further reference