ECHS Recruitment 2017
The Ex – Serviceman Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) Polyclinic, Kochi invites application from eligible and interested candidates for the posts of Medical Officers, Nursing Assistant, Dental Hygienist, Chowkidar, Pharmacist and others around 04 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website and submit the application form on or before 10th January 2017.
Detailed Specification of ECHS Recruitment 2017
Name of the Recruiter: Ex – Serviceman Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) Polyclinic, Kochi
Name of the Post: Medical Officers, Nursing Assistant, Dental Hygienist, Chowkidar, Pharmacist and others
Total Vacancies: 04
- OIC Polyclinic: 01 Post
- Medical Specialists: 02 Posts
- Radiologists: 01 Post
Mode of Application: Offline
Job Location: Kannur
- OIC Polyclinic: Candidates must have a Graduation in any stream from any recognised Board/ University.
- Medical Specialists: Candidates should have passed MBBS from any recognised Board/ University.
- Radiologists: Candidates must have a recognised medical qualification included in the first of second schedule of part-III of the third Schedule(other than Licentiate qualifications) of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956, Post Graduation degree in the concerned especially.
Age Limit: Refer the official notification
Salary Range: Selected candidates will get a fixed remuneration as per the norms of the organisation.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected by their performance in the Personal Interview.
Non-submission of documents at the time of interview will lead to the disqualification of the candidate.
Application Fee: Refer the official notification
Last Date for Submitting Application: 10th January 2017
Date of the Interview: 03rd February 2017
Time of the Interview: 10:00 AM
Venue of the Interview: DSC Centre, Kannur
Official Website: www.echs.gov.in
Procedure for Applying ECHS Recruitment 2017
- Log in to the official website portal of the Ex – Serviceman Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) Polyclinic, Kochi i.e. www.echs.gov.in
- Redirect to the Career page from the Home page
- Click on the notification link corresponding to the post of the recruitment
- Read and understand all the instructions and guidelines regarding the filling up of the application form clearly.
- Start filling the application form with relevant information.
- Upload scanned copy of images viz; passport sized photographs, signatures, relevant documents or certificates, etc. if necessary
- Verify the application form to check and correct the mistakes occurred if any and click on the Submit key.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.
- Send the completed application form along with the self-attested copies of relevant documents to the postal address given below;
Station Cell (ECHS), C/O DSC Centre, Kannur – 670017