Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2017
Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) invites application from eligible and talented candidates for the post of Trade Apprentices around 22 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website and submit the application form on or before 14th January 2017. Application forms shall be presented in the offline mode are only accepted.
The Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) was established on the 9th of November 1967. It is a Government owned corporation in the Central Public Sector Enterprise under the direct control of the Ministry of Mines, Government of India.
Detailed Specification of Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2017
Name of the Recruiter: Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL)
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentices
Total Vacancies: 22 posts
- Fitter: 07 Posts
- Welder: 04 Posts
- Electrician: 03 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 06 Posts
- Wireman: 01 Post
- Plumber: 01 Post
Mode of Application: Offline mode
Job Location: Gujarat, India
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Matriculation and Intermediate with science and mathematics as the core subjects or its equivalent from any recognised Board/ University.
Age Limit: The maximum age of the candidates should not be greater than 25 years, and the minimum age of the candidates should not be lesser than 18 years.
Salary Range: Qualified candidates will get an initial payment on a monthly basis as per the norms of the company.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected by their performance in the Written Test or Skill Test.
Application Fee: Refer the official notification
Last Date for Submitting Application: 14th January 2017
Official Website: www.hindustancopper.com
Procedure for Applying Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2017
- Log in to the official website portal of Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) i.e. www.hindustancopper.com
- Redirect to the Career page from the Home page
- Click on the notification link corresponding to the post of the recruitment.
- Read and understand all the instructions and guidelines needed for the filling up of the application form.
- Start filling the application form with relevant information
- Upload scanned copy of images viz; passport sized photographs, signatures, relevant documents or certificates, etc. in the prescribed format if needed.
- Verify the application form to check and eliminate the errors occurred if any and click on the Submit key.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.
- Send the completed application form along with the self-attested copies of relevant required documents to the postal address given below;
The Senior Manager (HR), Hindustan Copper Limited, Gujarat Copper Project, 747 GIDC Mega Estate, Jhagadia, District Bharuch, Gujarat – 393110