HP High Court Recruitment 2017
HP High Court invites application from eligible and committed candidates for the post of Clerks around 44 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website and submit the application form on or before 04th January 2017. Application forms should be presented in the offline mode only.
The HP High Court was established in the year of 1971. It is the high court destined to the state of Himachal Pradesh, India. It is authorised by the Constitution of India.
Detailed Specification of HP High Court Recruitment 2017
Name of the Recruiter: HP High Court
Name of the Post: Clerks
Total Vacancies: 44
Mode of Application: Offline
Job Location: Shimla
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have a graduation degree in any discipline from any recognised Board/ University and should have a basic knowledge in computers with a typing speed of 30 wpm in the English language.
Age Limit: The maximum age of the candidates should not be greater than 45 years, and the minimum age of the candidates be 18 years.
Salary Range: Selected candidates will get an initial remuneration starting from Rs. 5910 to 20200/- along with a Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/- on a monthly basis.
Selection Process: Refer the official notification
- Candidates of the unreserved category should pay an amount of Rs. 300/- while applying.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved category should pay an amount of Rs. 150/- at the time of applying.
- Payment should be made only through the online mode.
Last Date for Submitting Application: 04th January 2017
Last Date for Submitting printout of the Application: 11th January 2017
Official Website: www.hphighcourt.nic.in
Procedure for Applying HP High Court Recruitment 2017
- Log in to the official website portal of HP High Court i.e. www.hphighcourt.nic.in
- Redirect to the Career page from the Home page
- Click on the notification link corresponding to the post of the recruitment.
- Read and understand all the instructions and guidelines regarding the filling up of the application form carefully.
- Start filling the application form with necessary details
- Upload scanned copy of images viz; passport sized photographs, signatures, documents or certificates, etc. if necessary
- Verify the application form to check and correct any errors occurred and click on the Submit key.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.
- Send the completed application form along with the self-attested copies of documents to the postal address given below;
To, The Registrar General, High Court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla (H.P.) – 171011