IFGTB Coimbatore Recruitment 2017
The Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding requires applications from eligible and skilled candidates for the posts of LDC, MTS, Research Assistant and Technical Assistant around 38 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website and submit the application form on or before 10th February 2017.
Detailed Specification of IFGTB Coimbatore Recruitment 2017
Name of the Recruiter: Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding
Name of the Posts: LDC, MTS, Research Assistant and Technical Assistant
Total Vacancies: 38
Mode of Application: Offline mode
Job Location: Tamil Nadu, India
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Matriculation or Intermediate or Graduation in Science or Post Graduation in Science with a minimum aggregate of the qualifying marks from any recognised board/ University.
Age Limit: The highest age of the candidates is limited to 44 years, whereas the lowest age of the candidates is restricted to 18 years.
Age relaxation will be applied to the candidates belonging to the categories of the SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates as per the norms of the organisation.
Salary Range: Hired candidates will receive an initial remuneration on a monthly basis as per the rules of the company.
Selection Process: Candidates are appointed by analysing their performance in the Written Test followed by the Typing Test and the Personal Interview.
Call letters will be issued to the eligible candidates of the Written Test and the Typing Test for attending the Personal Interview. Call letters contain all the relevant details regarding the date, time and venue of the Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Refer the official notification
Start Date of Application: Available now
Last Date for Submitting Application: 10th February 2017
Official Website: www.ifgtb.icfre.gov.in
Procedure for Applying IFGTB Coimbatore Recruitment 2017
- Explore for the official website portal of the Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding i.e. www.ifgtb.icfre.gov.in
- From the Home page window rechannel to the Career page
- Go to the notification link corresponding to the post of the recruitment
- Read and understand all the guidelines and instructions needed for the filling up of the application form clearly.
- Fill up the application form with relevant data
- Transfer the scanned copy of images viz; passport sized photographs, signatures, relevant certificates or documents, etc. in the prescribed format if needed.
- Examine the application form to check and correct the mistakes occurred if any and click on the Submit key.
- Retain a printout of the application form for further reference.