Indian Air Force Recruitment 2016
Indian Air Force invites application from eligible and skilled candidates for the post of Group C Civilian (LDC) at Air Force Station, Sulur a.Around 01 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website and submit the application form within 30 days from the date of publishing of advertisement. Application forms should be submitted in offline mode.
The Indian Air Force was established on 8th October 1932. The primary role of the Indian Air Force is the aerial warfare. It is the air arm of the Indian Armed Forces. Regarding both personnel and aircraft, Indian Air Force is the fourth largest air force till now. Its primary aim is to secure Indian airspace from external threats.
Detailed Specification of Indian Air Force Recruitment 2016
Name of the Recruiter: Indian Air Force
Name of the Post: Group C Civilian (LDC)
Total Vacancies: 01
Mode of Application: Offline
Job Location: Sulur
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed Intermediate or its equivalent from any recognised Board/ University with a typing speed of 30wpm in English and 25 wpm in Hindi.
Age Limit: Refer the Official Notification
Salary Range: Selected candidates will get an initial pay based on the norms of the organisation.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Personal Interview.
Call letters will be provided to eligible candidates. Candidates can download their call letter from the official website. Call letter contains all the required information relating to the time, date and venue of the interview.
Application Fee: Refer the Official Notification
Last Date for Submitting Application: within 30 days from the time of publishing of advertisement
Official Website: www.indianairforce.nic.in
Procedure for Applying Indian Air Force Recruitment 2016
- Log in to the official website portal of Indian Air Force i.e. www.indianairforce.nic.in
- Redirect to the Career page from the Home page
- Click on the notification link corresponding to the post.
- Read and understand all the instructions regarding the filling up of the application form.
- Start filling the application form with accurate information
- Upload scanned copy of images viz; passport sized photographs, signatures, documents, certificates, etc.if necessary
- Verify the application form and click on the Submit key.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.
- Send the completed application form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents or certificates to the postal address given below;
The Air Office Commanding, Air Force Station Sulur,
Coimbatore – 64140