Indian Army Recruitment 2017
The Government of India, Ministry of Defence, 413 PET PL ASC, Narang MIL STN invites application from eligible and skilled candidates for the posts of Fire Supervisor, Fire Engine Driver and Fireman around 21 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website and submit the application form on or before 21 days and for remote areas within 28 days after the date of publication of advertisement.
Detailed Specification of Indian Army Recruitment 2017
Name of the Recruiter: The Government of India, Ministry of Defence, 413 PET PL ASC, Narang MIL STN
Name of the Post: Fire Supervisor, Fire Engine Driver and Fireman
Total Vacancies: 21 posts
- Fire Supervisor: 01 Post
- Fire Engine Driver: 04 Posts
- Fireman: 16 Posts
Mode of Application: Offline
Job Location: Refer the official notification
- Fire Supervisor: Candidates must have passed Intermediate from any recognised Board/ Institute.
- Fire Engine Driver and Fireman: Candidates should have passed Matriculation from any recognised Board/ Institute.
Age Limit: The maximum age of the candidates should not be greater than 25 years, and the minimum age of the candidates should not be lesser than 18 years.
Salary Range: Selected candidates will get an initial remuneration as per the norms of the organisation.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected by their performance in the Written Test followed by the Personal Interview. Call letters will be provided to selected/ Qualified candidates of the written test for attending the Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Refer the official notification
Last Date for Submitting Application: 21 days and for remote areas within 28 days after the time of publication of advertisement.
Official Website: www.indianarmy.nic.in
Procedure for Applying Indian Army Recruitment 2017
- Log in to the official website portal of Indian Army i.e. www.indianarmy.nic.in
- Redirect to the Career page from the Home page
- Click on the notification link corresponding to the post of the recruitment.
- Read and understand all the instructions and guidelines needed for the filling up of the application form clearly.
- Start filling the application form with relevant information
- Upload scanned copy of images viz; passport sized photographs, signatures, documents or certificates, etc. if necessary
- Verify the application form to check and correct any errors occurred and click on the Submit key.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.
- Send the completed application form along with the self-attested copies of documents to the postal address given below;
The Officer Commanding, 413 Petroleum Platoon ASC, Pin – 905413,
C/O 99 APO.