Integral Coach Factory Recruitment 2017
The Integral Coach Factory invites application from talented and skilled candidates for the posts of Senior Clerk and Junior Clerk / Technician against sports quota around 10 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website and submit the application form on or before 13th February 2017.
Detailed Specification of Integral Coach Factory Recruitment 2017
Name of the Recruiter: Integral Coach Factory
Name of the Posts: Senior Clerk and Junior Clerk / Technician against sports quota
Total Vacancies: 10
- Senior Clerk: 02 Posts
- Junior Clerk / Technician Grade III: 08 Posts
Mode of Application: Offline
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Senior Clerk: Candidates should hold a relevant sports qualification with a talent of typing on a typewriter having a speed of 30 wpm in English and 25 wpm in Hindi.
- Junior Clerk / Technician Grade III: Candidates must hold an Intermediate or its equivalent from any recognised Institute along with an excellent skill in typewriting of 30 wpm in English and 25 wpm in Hindi language or should have an ITI in relevant field.
Age Limit: The highest age of the candidates is limited to 25 years, whereas the lowest age of the candidates is limited to 18 years.
- Senior Clerk: Appointed candidates will receive a regular remuneration ranging from Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200/- along with a Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/- per month.
- Junior Clerk / Technician Grade III: Hired candidates will get an initial payment starting from Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200/- along with a Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/- on each month.
Selection Process: Candidates are recruited by observing their performance in the Written Test or the Skill Test.
Last Date for Submitting Application: 13th February 2017
Official Website: www.icf.indianrailways.gov.in
Procedure for Applying Integral Coach Factory Recruitment 2017
- Search for the official website portal of the Integral Coach Factory i.e. www.icf.indianrailways.gov.in
- From the Home page redirect to the Career page
- Move on to the notification link corresponding to the post of the recruitment
- Read and understand all the guidelines and instructions needed for the filling up of the application form.
- Fill up the application form with relevant data/ details
- Upload scanned copy of images
- Analyse the application form to verify and correct the mistakes occurred if any and click on the Submit key.
- Keep a printout of the application form for further reference.
- Send the completed application form along with the testimonials to the postal address given below;
The Assistant Personnel Officer, Integral Coach Factory, Chennai – 600038