Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2017
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya invites application from eligible and interested candidates for the posts of PGT (Male) & Matron around 02 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website and submit the application form on or before 15 December 2016. Application forms shall be submitted in offline mode.
Detailed Specification of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2017
Name of the Recruiter: Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya
Name of the Post: PGT (Male) & Matron
Total Vacancies: 02
- PGT (Biology): 01 Post
- Matron: 01 Post
Mode of Application: Offline mode
Job Location: Orissa, India
- PGT (Biology): Candidates should have passed Post Graduation in Bio Science / Life Science / Micro Biology & B.Ed equivalent qualification from any recognised Board/ University.
- Matron: Candidates should have completed Matriculation from any recognised Board/ Institute.
- PGT (Biology): The maximum age of the candidates should not go beyond 60 years.
- Matron: The upper age limit of the candidates should not exceed 50 years, whereas the lower age limit of candidates should not be lesser than 35 years.
- Age relaxation will apply to eligible candidates.
Salary Range: Selected candidates will get an initial payment as per the rules of the organisation.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected by their performance in the Written Test followed by the Personal Interview.
Call letters will be provided to eligible candidates of the Written Examination. Call letter contains all the information regarding the date, time and venue of the Interview.
For PGT (Biology):
- Date and Time of Interview: 20th December 2016, 08.00 A.M
- Venue: Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya – 1, Gondiauda, Malikangiri District, Odisha State
Application Fee: Refer the Official Notification
Last Date for Submitting Application: 15 December 2016
Official Website: www.jnvmalkangiri.nic.in
Procedure for Applying
- Log in to the official website portal ofJawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya i.e. www.jnvmalkangiri.nic.in
- Redirect to the Career page from the Home page
- Click on the notification link corresponding to the post of the recruitment
- Read and understand all the instructions and guidelines regarding the filling up of the application form carefully.
- Start filling the application form with necessary information
- Upload scanned copy of images viz; passport sized photographs, signatures, documents or certificates, etc. if required
- Verify the application form to eliminate any mistakes and click on the Submit key.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.
- Send the completed application form along with the self-attested copies of documents or certificates to the postal address given below;
The Office of Principal, JNV,
Paralakhemund, Gajapati, Odisha