Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017
The Jharkhand Police welcomes application from eligible and skilled candidates for the posts of Hawaldar, Constable, Driver and Cook on the contract basis around vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website and submit the application form. Walk in Interview has scheduled to be held from 12 January 2017 to 22 June 2017.
Detailed Specification of Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017
Name of the Recruiter: Jharkhand Police
Name of the Posts: Hawaldar, Constable, Driver and Cook on the contract basis
Total Vacancies: 627
- Hawaldar: 51 Posts
- Constable: 541 Posts
- Driver: 13 Posts
- Cook: 22 Posts
Mode of Application: Online mode
Job Location: Jharkhand, India
Educational Qualification: Candidates should be an Ex-Serviceman.
Age Limit: The highest age of the candidates should not be greater than 55 years, whereas the lowest age of the candidates should not be lesser than 35 years.
Salary Range: Qualified candidates will get a fixed initial remuneration ranging from Rs. 20,000/- on a monthly basis.
Selection Process: Candidates will be recruited by their performance in the Personal Interview.
Call letters will be provided to the eligible candidates from the official website. Call letter contains all the relevant details or information related to the date, time, and venue of the interview.
Candidates need to present their relevant documents at the time of the Interview. Non-submission of the relevant documents or certificates or the submission of fake or false data will lead to the disqualification of the candidate at any stage of the recruitment process.
Application Fee: Refer the official notification provided on the website
Date of Walk in Interview: 12th January 2017 to 22nd June 2017
Time of Registration: 10:30 AM
Venue of Interview: Police Headquarters, Jharkhand Sashtra Police – 01 Deronda, Ranchi
Official Website: www.jhpolice.gov.in
Procedure for Applying Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017
- Search for the official website portal of the Jharkhand Police i.e. www.jhpolice.gov.in
- From the Home page window redirect to the Career page
- Move on to the notification link corresponding to the post of the recruitment
- Read and understand all the guidelines and instructions needed for the filling up of the application form clearly.
- Fill up the application form with relevant data or details
- Upload scanned copy of images viz; passport sized photographs, signatures, relevant certificates or documents, etc. in the prescribed format if needed.
- Verify the application form to check and correct the mistakes occurred if any and click on the Submit key.
- Keep a printout of the application form for further reference or use.