JKPSC Recruitment 2017
The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) invites application from eligible and skilled candidates for the post of Librarian & Physical Training Instructor in Higher Education Department around 141 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website and submit the application form on or before 15th January 2017.
Detailed Specification of JKPSC Recruitment 2017
Name of the Recruiter: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)
Name of the Post: Librarian & Physical Training Instructor in Higher Education Department
Total Vacancies: 141
- Librarian: 67 Posts
- Compiler: 74 Posts
Mode of Application: Online
Job Location: Goa
- Librarian: Candidates must have passed Master Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation Science or its equivalent professional degree from any recognised Board/ University.
- Compiler: Candidates should have passed Master’s Degree in Physical Education or Sports Science with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks from any recognised Board/ University.
- Librarian: The maximum age of the candidates should not be greater than 40 years, and the minimum age of the candidates should not be lesser than 18 years.
- Compiler: The upper age of the candidates is limited to 42 years, whereas the lower age of the candidates is limited to 18 years.
Salary Range: Selected candidates will get a fixed remuneration on a monthly basis as per the norms of the organisation.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected by their performance in the Written Test followed by the Personal Interview.
- Candidates belonging to the unreserved category should pay an amount of Rs. 805/- at the time of applying.
- Candidates hailing under the category of the reserved should pay an amount of Rs 405/- while applying.
- Fees once deposited shall not be refunded under any situations.
- Payment should be made via Online Challan to be filed in the Jammu and Kashmir Bank Branch.
Last Date for Submitting Application: 15th January 2017
Official Website: www.jkpsc.nic.in
Procedure for Applying JKPSC Recruitment 2017
- Log in to the official website portal of Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) i.e. www.jkpsc.nic.in
- Redirect to the Career page from the Home page
- Click on the notification link corresponding to the post of the recruitment.
- Read and understand all the instructions and guidelines regarding the filling up of the application form.
- Start filling the application form with necessary details
- Upload scanned copy of images if necessary
- Verify the application form and click on the Submit key.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.