JNPT Recruitment 2017
The Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust welcomes application from eligible and skilled candidates for the post of Manager around 01 vacancies. Active candidates can apply online from the official website and submit the application form on or before 16 January 2017. Application forms shall be presented in the offline mode.
The Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust is commonly referred to as Nhava Sheva.It is the Indiaś largest container port till now. It is placed at the east of Mumbai region of the Maharashtra. The port is under the direct control of the Government of India. The JNPT operates the JNPT container terminal. It is the first port in India to implement logistics data tagging of containers. This will help the importers as well as the exporters to track their goods.
Detailed Specification of JNPT Recruitment 2017
Name of the Recruiter: Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust
Name of the Post: Manager
Total Vacancies: 01
Mode of Application: Offline
Job Location: Navi Mumbai
Educational Qualification: Candidates should be qualified Post Graduation Degree or MBA or its equivalent from any recognised Board/ University along with a relevant post qualification work experience.
Age Limit: The highest age of the candidates is limited to 45 years.
Salary Range: Qualified candidates will receive an initial payment on a monthly basis ranging from Rs. 83,000/-.
Selection Process: Candidates will be recruited by their performance in the Written Test or Skill Test.
Application Fee: Refer the official notification
Last Date for Submitting Application: 16 January 2017
Official Website: www.jnport.gov.in
Procedure for Applying JNPT Recruitment 2017
- Search for the official website portal of the Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust i.e. www.jnport.gov.in
- From the Home page window redirect to the Career page
- Move on to the notification link corresponding to the post of the recruitment
- Read and understand all the guidelines and instructions needed for the filling up of the application form clearly.
- Fill up the application form with relevant data
- Upload scanned copy of images viz; passport sized photographs, signatures, relevant certificates or documents, etc. in the prescribed format if needed.
- Verify the application form to check and correct the mistakes occurred if any and click on the Submit key.
- Keep a printout of the application form for further reference.
- Send the completed application form along with the self-attested copies of the required documents or certificates to the postal address given below;
The Manager (P & IR), Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust, Administration Building, Sheva, Navi Mumbai – 400707