JSSC Recruitment 2017 – 18
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) requires applications from eligible and skilled candidates for the post of Trained Graduate Teacher around 17793 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website and submit the application form on or before 05 February 2017.
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission is responsible for the recruitment in the state of Jharkhand, India. It provides the employment to various candidates to the different vacancies available at the Government institutions by conducting several recruitment examinations.
Detailed Specification of JSSC Recruitment 2017 – 18
Name of the Recruiter: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
Name of the Post: Trained Graduate Teacher
Total Vacancies: 17793
Mode of Application: Online
Job Location: Jharkhand, India
Educational Qualification: Candidates should hold a Graduation in any stream from any recognised Board/ University along with a B.Ed Degree.
Age Limit: The upper age of the candidates should not go beyond 40 years, whereas the lower age of the candidates should not be lesser than 18 years as per the rules of the organisation.
Salary Range: Selected candidates may receive an initial remuneration on a monthly basis as per the norms of the organisation.
Selection Process: Candidates are appointed by scrutinising their performance in the Written Test followed by the Personal Interview.
- Candidates of both the unreserved category and the OBC category need to pay an amount of Rs. 460/- while applying for the post.
- Candidates hailing from the reserved category along with the Ex- Servicemen should pay a sum of Rs. 115/- at the time of applying for the job.
- This amount is nonrefundable
- Payment should be made via Online mode
Start Date of Application: 06 January 2017
Last Date for Submitting Application: 05th February 2017
Official Website: www.jssc.in
Procedure for Applying JSSC Recruitment 2017 – 18
- Explore for the official website portal of the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) i.e. www.jssc.in
- From the Home page window rechannel to the Career page
- Proceed to the notification link corresponding to the post of the recruitment
- Read and understand all the guidelines and instructions needed for the filling up of the application form clearly.
- Fill up the application form with relevant data
- Upload scanned copy of images viz; passport sized photographs, signatures, relevant certificates or documents, etc. in the prescribed format if needed.
- Verify the application form to check and correct the mistakes occurred if any and click on the Submit key.
- Retain a printout copy of the application form for further reference.