JUVNL Recruitment 2017
The Jharkhand Urja Vikas Nigam Limited (JUVNL) welcomes application from talented and skilled candidates for the posts of Accounts Officer, Junior Accounts Clerk/ Bill Clerk and Office Assistant around 372 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website and submit the application form on or before 10th January 2017.
Detailed Specification of JUVNL Recruitment 2017
Name of the Recruiter: Jharkhand Urja Vikas Nigam Limited (JUVNL)
Name of the Posts: Accounts Officer, Junior Accounts Clerk/ Bill Clerk and Office Assistant
Total Vacancies: 372
- Accounts Officer: 22 Posts
- Junior Accounts Clerk / Bill Clerk: 200 Posts
- Office Assistant: 150 Posts
Mode of Application: Online
Job Location: Jharkhand, India
- Accounts Officer: Candidates must have passed CA or ICWAI or Full-Time MBA in Finance from any recognised Board.
- Junior Accounts Clerk / Bill Clerk: Candidates should have completed Graduation in Science with Maths or Arts with Maths/ Commerce from any recognised University.
- Office Assistant: Candidates must have qualified Graduation in any stream from any recognised Board.
Age Limit: The age of the candidates is limited to 35 years.
- Accounts Officer: Selected candidates will get an initial payment ranging from Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800/- on a monthly basis along with a Grade Pay of Rs. 5500/-.
- Junior Accounts Clerk / Bill Clerk & Office Assistant: Qualified candidates will get a salary starting from Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200/- along with a Grade Pay of Rs. 3000/- on a monthly basis.
Selection Process: Candidates are recruited by their performance in the CBI Test followed by the Personal Interview.
- For the General/ OBC category: Rs. 1000/-
- For the SC/ ST category: Rs. 250/-
Start Date of Application: 17th December 2016
Last Date for Submitting Application: 10th January 2017
Official Website: www.juvnl.org.in
Procedure for Applying JUVNL Recruitment 2017
- Search for the official website portal of the Jharkhand Urja Vikas Nigam Limited (JUVNL) i.e. www.juvnl.org.in
- From the Home page window redirect to the Career page
- Move on to the notification link corresponding to the post of the recruitment
- Read and understand all the guidelines and instructions needed for the filling up of the application form clearly.
- Fill up the application form with relevant data or information
- Upload scanned copy of images viz; passport sized photographs, signatures, relevant certificates or documents, etc. in the prescribed format if needed.
- Verify the application form to check and correct the mistakes occurred if any and click on the Submit key.
- Keep a printout of the application form for further reference.