The Jharkhand Urja Vikas Nigam Limited (JUVNL) welcomes application from eligible and skilled candidates for the posts of Accounts Officer, Junior Accounts Clerk/ Bill Clerk and Office Assistant around vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website and submit the application form on or before 10th January 2017.
Detailed Specification of JUVNL Recruitment 2017
Name of the Recruiter: Jharkhand Urja Vikas Nigam Limited (JUVNL)
Name of the Posts: Accounts Officer, Junior Accounts Clerk/ Bill Clerk and Office Assistant
Total Vacancies: 372
- Accounts Officer: 22 Posts
- Junior Accounts Clerk / Bill Clerk: 200 Posts
- Office Assistant: 150 Posts
Mode of Application: Online
Job Location: Jharkhand, India
- Accounts Officer: Candidates should be qualified CA or ICWAI or Full-Time MBA in Finance from any recognised Board/ University.
- Junior Accounts Clerk / Bill Clerk: Candidates must be Graduated in Science with Maths or Arts with Maths/ Commerce from any recognised Board/ Institute.
- Office Assistant: Candidates should hold a Graduation in any stream from any recognised Board/ University.
Age Limit: The highest age of the candidates is limited to 35 years.
- Accounts Officer: Hired candidates will receive an initial payment ranging from Rs. 9300 to 34800/- on a monthly basis along with a Grade Pay of Rs. 5500/-
- Junior Accounts Clerk / Bill Clerk & Office Assistant: Qualified candidates will get a regular remuneration starting from Rs. 5200 to 20200/- along with a Grade Pay of Rs. 3000/- on each month.
Selection Process: Candidates are hired by their performance in the CBI Test followed by the Personal Interview.
- For General / OBC category candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC / ST category candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Payment should be made via Online mode
Last Date for Submitting Application: 10th January 2017
Official Website: www.juvnl.org.in
Procedure for Applying JUVNL Recruitment 2017
- Search for the official website portal of the Jharkhand Urja Vikas Nigam Limited (JUVNL) i.e. www.juvnl.org.in
- From the Home page window redirect to the Career page
- Move on to the notification link corresponding to the post of the recruitment
- Read and understand all the guidelines and instructions needed for the filling up of the application form clearly.
- Fill up the application form with relevant data or details
- Upload scanned copy of images viz; passport sized photographs, signatures, relevant certificates or documents, etc. in the prescribed format if needed.
- Verify the application form to check and correct the mistakes occurred if any and click on the Submit key.
- Keep a printout of the application form for further reference.