LIC Recruitment 2017
The Life Insurance Corporation of India invites application from eligible and dedicated candidates for the posts of Insurance Advisor, LIC & Insurance Agent around 541 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website and submit the application form on or before 31st December 2016.
The Life Insurance Corporation of India was established on the 1st of September 1956. Its headquarters is situated in Mumbai, India.
Detailed Specification of LIC Recruitment 2017
Name of the Recruiter: Life Insurance Corporation of India
Name of the Posts: Insurance Advisor, LIC & Insurance Agent
Total Vacancies: 541
- Insurance Adviser: 360 Posts
- Insurance & LIC Agent: 181 Posts
Mode of Application: Online
Job Location: Not Specified
- Insurance Adviser: Candidates should have passed HSC from any recognised Board/ Institute.
- Insurance & LIC Agent: Candidates need to have qualified Matriculation, Intermediate, and Graduation in any stream from any recognised Board/ University along with a work experience in the relevant field.
- Insurance Adviser: The maximum age of the candidates should not exceed 60 years, and the minimum age o f the candidates should not be lesser than 18 years as dated on 24th July 2016.
- Insurance & LIC Agent: The upper age of the candidates should not be greater than 70 years, whereas the lower age of the candidates should not be lesser than 18 years.
- Insurance Adviser: Selected candidates will get an initial remuneration ranging from Rs. 4860/- to Rs. 20200/- on a monthly basis.
- Insurance & LIC Agent: Qualified candidates will get a regular payment on a monthly basis as per the norms of the organisation.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected by their performance in the Written Test followed by the Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Refer the official notification.
Last Date for Submitting Application: 31 December 2016
Official Website: www.licindia.in
Procedure for Applying LIC Recruitment 2017
- Log in to the official website portal of i.e. www.licindia.in
- Redirect to the Career page from the Home page
- Click on the notification link corresponding to the post of the recruitment
- Read and understand all the instructions and guidelines relating to the filling up of the application form carefully.
- Start filling the application form with relevant details.
- Upload scanned copy of images viz; passport sized photographs, signatures, relevant documents or certificates, etc. in the prescribed format if needed
- Verify the application form to check and eliminate the errors occurred if any and click on the Submit key.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.