Madras University Result 2017
The University of Madras is going to announce the much-awaited Madras University Result 2017 from the official website portal of the Madras University. The University of Madras had organised and conducted the Madras University Examination 2017 for all the eight semesters on the month of November 2016 to December 2016. The board is going to publish the Madras University Results 2017 by the month of June 2017. Candidates can check the Madras University Result 2017 once it is released on the official website portal of the University of the Madras.
The University of the Madras was earlier named as the Madras University came into existence in the year of 1857. It is a Public State University located in the Chennai region of Tamil Nadu. It is one among the oldest and premier universities existing in the India. The University of Madras has six campuses in the city. They are Chepauk, Marina, Maduravoyal and Chetpet. The University consists of 73 academic departments grouped under 18 schools, 109 affiliated colleges and 52 approved research institutions. The University of Madras holds an accreditation of five stars by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council.
Candidates can check their Madras University Result 2017 from the official website portal of the University of the Madras by entering your Name/ Roll Number/ Registration Number/ Date of Birth in the relevant fields given. Candidates are advised to constantly visit the official website portal of the University of the Madras for the latest updates regarding the Madras University Examination Results 2017.
Detailed Specification of the Madras University Examination 2017
Name of the Board: University of the Madras, Chennai
Name of the Examination: Madras University Examination 2017
Type of the Examination: Written Test
Date of Commencement of the Examination: On the month of November 2016 to December 2016
Date of Publication of the Results: On the months of June 2017 and July 2017
Official Website: www.unom.ac.in
Procedure for Checking the Madras University Results 2017
- Go to the official website portal of the University of Madras i.e. www.unom.ac.in
- From the Home Page rechannel to the Notification section
- Tap on the link to the Madras University Results 2017
- Enter your Name/ Date of Birth/ Roll Number/ Registration Number in the relevant fields given
- Verify the data provided once again to check and correct the mistakes occurred if any and click on the Submit Key
- The Madras University Result 2017 will be obtained on the screen.
- Keep a printout of the Madras University Examination Results 2017 for further reference.