Log on to the official website of Animal Husbandry Department, i.e., www.ahd.maharashtra.gov to apply for Maharashtra AHD Recruitment 2017 for the posts of Livestock Supervisor, Stenographer, Clerk and other posts having 138 vacancies available.
Maharashtra AHD Notification 2017
The Animal Husbandry Department (AHD), Maharashtra has released the Maharashtra AHD Jobs Notification 2017. There are nearly 138 number of vacancies published by the officials to fill in the Livestock Supervisor, Stenographer, Clerk and other posts. All the aspirants those who consider themselves eligible can apply for recruitment notice released. All the applicants those who are willing in using for the application form are at this moment suggested that they can apply through the online mode on the official website, i.e., www.ahd.maharashtra.gov.
Maharashtra AHD Notification 2017: More details
Name of the Organisation: Animal Husbandry Department (AHD), Maharashtra.
Name of the Post: Livestock Supervisor, Stenographer, Clerk and other posts.
Total Number of posts: 138 posts
Mode of application: Online.
Start date of submitting Application: Available Now
Last date for submitting Application: 26th July 2017
Job Location: Maharashtra
Official Website: www.ahd.maharashtra.gov
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra AHD Jobs 2017
Visit the official website to know about the educational qualification of each category, i.e., www.ahd.maharashtra.gov.
The age limit for the candidates those who are willing in applying for the application process is:
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 46 Years
Application Fee: The application fee for the different category candidates are:
- General/ OBC category applicants: Rs. 300/-.
- SC/ ST/ PWD category applicants: Rs. 150/-
Pay Scale of each type is given in the official website of Animal Husbandry Department (AHD), Maharashtra, i.e., www.ahd.maharashtra.gov.
Selection Process: The selection process of the candidates will be done by their performance in the following.
- Written Exam.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Steps to apply for the Maharashtra AHD Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website of the department of Maharashtra AHD i.e. www.ahd.maharashtra.gov
- Click on download application form link.
- Fill all necessary information such as personal and academic details.
- Now, applicants need to attach the recent scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay for application fee as per your category.
- Click on the submit option.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.