Go to the official website of Animal Husbandry Department (AHD), Maharashtra i.e., www.ahd.maharashtra.gov to apply for Maharashtra AHD Recruitment 2017 for the Livestock Supervisor, Stenographer, Clerk and other posts having 138 vacancies available.
Maharashtra AHD Recruitment 2017
The Animal Husbandry Department, Government of Maharashtra has come up with a huge requirement. The AHD Maharastra Notification 2017 is to fill the 138 vacancies. There are various posts like Livestock Supervisor, Stenographer, Clerk and many other. Graduation degree holders looking for the above Posts Jobs can apply for the Maharashtra Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2017. The last date to submit online applications is 26th July 2017. Eligible applicants are advised to submit their online application form before the last date. The candidates can apply through the official website i.e., www.ahd.maharashtra.gov.
Maharashtra AHD Recruitment 2017: More details
Name of the Organisation: Animal Husbandry Department (AHD), Maharashtra.
Post Name: Livestock Supervisor, Stenographer, Clerk and other posts.
Total Number of posts: 138 posts.
Mode of application: Online.
Start date of submitting Application: Available Now.
Last date for submitting Application: 26th July 2017.
Job Location: Maharashtra.
Official site: www.ahd.maharashtra.gov.
Maharashtra AHD Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Livestock Supervisor Posts: Candidates applying for Livestock Supervisor posts must pass SSC from a recognized University or Institute with required qualification marks.
- Senior Clerk Posts: Candidates applying for Senior Clerk posts must have a graduation degree from a recognized University or Institute with required qualification marks.
Applicants should posses
- Minimum: 18 Years.
- Maximum: 46 Years.
Age relaxation to different reserved categories such as OBC, SC, ST, and PwD is according the rules and norms of Maharashtra Govt.
- General/ OBC candidates: Rs 300/-.
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Rs 150/-
The candidates can visit the official website to know about the payscale of various categories.
The AHD Officials will select the nominees according to their performance in the following rounds.
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification (If required).
Animal Husbandry Department Maharashtra Recruitment 2017
The Animal Husbandry Department Team is hiring well educated and dedicated candidates to fill the 138 Livestock Supervisor, Stenographer, Clerk & other posts for AHD Maharashtra Vacancy 2017. Hence, apply for the above posts before the last date. Check the notification to know the required eligibility parameters of Maharashtra AHD Notification 2017 from the official web portal i.e., www.ahd.maharashtra.gov.
Steps to Apply for Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2017
- Visit the Official Website of AHD i.e www.ahd.maharashtra.gov.
- Click on AHD Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 link.
- Click on the Online Application Form of the desired post.
- After getting the Application form fill all personal details like Name, Date of Birth and other details.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph and relevant documents.
- Click on submit button and pay the required Application Fee according to your category.
- Keep a print copy of the Application form for future use.