MIDHANI Recruitment 2017
Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited invites application from eligible and skilled candidates for the posts of Assistant Deputy Manager, Junior Assistant and Messenger around 04 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website and submit the application form on or before 31 December 2016. Application forms should be submitted in online mode.
The Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited also known as MIDHANI was established on 1973. The headquarters of MIDHANI is situated at Hyderabad, India. It produces superalloys, titanium alloys and specialised steels. MIDHANIś primary manufacturing facilities are located in the Hyderabad, India.
Detailed Specification of MIDHANI Recruitment 2017
Name of the Recruiter: Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited
Name of the Post: Assistant Deputy Manager, Junior Assistant and Messenger
Total Vacancies: 04
- Deputy Manager: 01 Post
- Junior Assistant: 01 Post
- Messenger: 02 Posts
Mode of Application: Online
Job Location: Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)
- Deputy Manager: Candidates must have passed Engineering in Physical Science and a 2-year post graduate in Business Administration or its equivalent from any recognised Board/ University.
- Junior Assistant: Candidates should have qualified Graduation in any discipline with a relevant certificate course in PC operation from any reputed institute.
- Messenger: Candidates should have passed SSLC from any recognised institute/ Board.
- Deputy Manager & Junior Assistant: The maximum age of the candidates should not exceed 35 years.
- Messenger: The upper age limit of candidates should not be greater than 30 years.
- Deputy Manager: Selected candidates will get an initial remuneration of Rs. 20,600 to 46,500/- on a monthly basis.
- Junior Assistant: Qualified candidates will get a fixed salary starting from Rs. 8500 to 20,850/- each month.
- Messenger: Selected candidates will get an initial pay ranging from Rs. 6600 to 16310/- per month.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected by their performance in the Written Test followed by the Personal Interview.
- Candidates of the unreserved and OBC category need to pay an amount of Rs. 100/-
- Candidates of the SC / ST/ Ex – Serviceman category are exempted from paying the fees.
- Payment should be made via Online mode.
Last Date for Submitting Application: 31 December 2016
Official Website: www.midhani.gov.in
Procedure for Applying
- Log in to the official website i.e. www.midhani.gov.in
- Redirect to the Career page from the Home page
- Click on the notification link
- Read and understand all the instructions
- Start filling the application form
- Upload scanned copy of images
- Verify the application form and click on the Submit key.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.