MPSC Recruitment 2017
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) invites application from eligible and interested candidates for the role of the post for Joint Director around 01 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website of MPSC and submit the application form on or before 28 December 2016. Application forms shall be submitted in online mode.
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is created by the Constitution of India. The primary role of the MPSC is to recruit eligible candidates for various posts available in the state of Maharashtra. It provides a smooth and efficient functioning of the Government of Maharashtra by donating suitable candidates for various Government jobs. The organisation also advises the candidates on various service matters like formulation of Recruitment Rules, advise on promotions, transfers and disciplinary actions, etc.
Detailed Specification of MPSC Recruitment 2017
Name of the Recruiter: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Name of the Post: Joint Director
Total Vacancies: 01 posts
Mode of Application: Online mode
Job Location: Mumbai (Maharashtra), India
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed Master’s Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Diploma in Applied Geology of the Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad.
Age Limit: The maximum age of the candidates should not exceed 45 years. Age relaxation will apply to eligible candidates as per the norms of the organisation.
Salary Range: Selected candidates will get an initial salary starting from Rs. 15,600 to 39,100/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 7900/- on a monthly basis.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected by their performance in the online examination. For more details refer the official notification
- All the candidates should pay a fee of Rs. 523/- which is nonrefundable at the time of applying.
- Payment should be made via Online mode
Last Date for Submitting Application: 28 December 2016
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
Procedure for Applying MPSC Recruitment 2017
- Log in to the official website portal of MPSC i.e. www.mpsc.gov.in
- Redirect to the Career page from the Home page
- Click on the notification link corresponding to the post of the recruitment
- Read and understand all the instructions and guidelines regarding the filling up of the application form clearly.
- Start filling the application form with relevant information.
- Upload scanned copy of images viz; passport sized photographs, signatures, documents or certificates, etc. if necessary
- Verify the application form to correct any errors and click on the Submit key.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.