MSRTC Recruitment 2017
The Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation requires applications from eligible and skilled candidates for the posts of Driver & Conductor (Jr), Clerk Typist (Jr Clerk), Assistant (Jr), Supervisor (Jr) around 14247 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website and submit the application form on or before 03 February 2017.
Detailed Specification of MSRTC Recruitment 2017
Name of the Recruiter: Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation
Name of the Posts: Driver & Conductor (Jr), Clerk Typist (Jr Clerk), Assistant (Jr), Supervisor (Jr)
Total Vacancies: 14247
- Driver & Conductor (Jr): 7929 Posts
- Clerk Typist (Jr Clerk): 2548 Posts
- Assistant (Jr): 3293 Posts
- Supervisor (Jr): 483 Posts
Mode of Application: Online
Job Location: Maharashtra, India
Educational Qualification: Candidates should be passed Matriculation from any recognised Board/ Institute.
Age Limit: The upper age of the candidates should not be greater than 35 years, whereas the minimum age of the candidates should not be lesser than 21 years.
Salary Range: Selected candidates will receive a regular initial remuneration on a monthly basis as per the norms of the organisation.
Selection Process: Candidates are hired by their performance in the Written Test followed by the Physical Efficiency Test and the Personal Interview.
Admit Card for the Written Test will be provided to the candidates 10 to 15 days before the commencement of the examination from the official website. No candidate will be allowed to attend the test without the Admit Card
Call letters will be issued to the eligible candidates of the Written Test for attending the Personal Interview. Call letter contains all the information regarding the date, time, and venue of the Interview.
Application Fee: Refer the official notification
Start Date of Application: 12 January 2017
Last Date for Submitting Application: 03 February 2017
Official Website: www.mahast.in
Procedure for Applying MSRTC Recruitment 2017
- Search for the official website portal of the Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation i.e. www.mahast.in
- From the Home page window redirect to the Career page
- Move on to the notification link corresponding to the post of the recruitment
- Read and understand all the guidelines and instructions needed for the filling up of the application form clearly.
- Fill up the application form with relevant data
- Upload scanned copy of images viz; passport sized photographs, signatures, relevant certificates or documents, etc. in the prescribed format if needed.
- Verify the application form to check and correct the mistakes occurred if any and click on the Submit key.
- Keep a printout of the application form for further reference