NCERT Recruitment 2017
The National Council of Educational Research and Training invites application from eligible and skilled candidates for the posts of Editorial Assistant, Editor and Assistant Editor around 09 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website and submit the application form. Walk-In-Interview has scheduled to be held on 23rd January 2017 to 25th January 2017.
Detailed Specification of NCERT Recruitment 2017
Name of the Recruiter: National Council of Educational Research and Training
Name of the Posts: Editorial Assistant, Editor and Assistant Editor
Total Vacancies: 09
- Editorial Assistant: 03 Posts
- Editor: 03 Posts
- Assistant Editor: 03 Posts
Mode of Application: Online
- Editorial Assistant & Assistant Editor: Candidates should hold a Degree in Arts or Science from any recognised Board/ University.
- Editor: Candidates must possess a Masterś Degree in any stream from any recognised Board/ University.
- Editorial Assistant: The maximum age of the candidates is restricted to 30 years.
- Editor: The upper age of the candidates is limited to 40 years.
- Assistant Editor: The highest age of the candidates should not exceed 35 years.
- Editorial Assistant: Hired candidates will receive a regular remuneration ranging from Rs. 29,000/-.
- Editor: Appointed candidates will get an initial payment of Rs. 55,000/- on a monthly basis.
- Assistant Editor: Recruited candidates will get a starting salary ranging from Rs. 45,000/- on each month.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected by analysing their performance in the Personal Interview.
Non-submission of the relevant documents or the submission of the fake or false reports during the Interview shall be a disqualification.
Application Fee: Refer the official notification
Date of the Interview: 23rd January 2017 to 25th January 2017
Time of Registration: 09:00 AM
Venue of the Interview: Publication Division, NCERT, New Delhi
Official Website: www.ncert.nic.in
Procedure for Applying NCERT Recruitment 2017
- Search for the official website portal of the National Council of Educational Research and Training i.e. www.ncert.nic.in
- From the Home page window redirect to the Career page
- Move to the notification link corresponding to the post of the recruitment
- Read and understand all the guidelines and instructions needed for the filling up of the application form clearly.
- Fill up the application form with relevant data
- Upload scanned copy of images viz; passport sized photographs, signatures, relevant certificates or documents, etc. in the prescribed format if needed.
- Scrutinise the application form to check and correct the mistakes occurred if any and click on the Submit key.
- Keep a printout of the application form for further reference.