NERLP Recruitment 2017
The North East Livelihood Promotion Society (NERLP) invites application from eligible and talented candidates for the posts of Coordinator and Officer Assistant around 02 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website and submit the application form on or before 04th January 2017. Application forms shall be presented in the offline mode only.
The North East Rural Livelihood Promotion Society (NERLP) aims to create sustainable community institutions around women self-help groups, youth groups of men and women and community development groups. The project is for five years. It covers two districts each in the Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura. This project will include nearly 300,000 households in 1624 villages of 58 blocks falling in the 8 areas of the 4 states.
Detailed Specification of NERLP Recruitment 2017
Name of the Recruiter: North East Rural Livelihood Promotion Society (NERLP)
Name of the Post: Coordinator and Officer Assistant
Total Vacancies: 02
- Coordinator: 01 Post
- Office Assistant: 01 Post
Mode of Application: Offline
Job Location: Guwahati, Assam
- Coordinator: Candidates must have qualified Post Graduation Degree in Social Work/ Sociology/ Economics/ Commerce/ Agriculture or its equivalent from any recognised Board/ University.
- Office Assistant: Candidates should have passed Graduation degree in any stream from any recognised Board/ University along with a computer certificate.
Age Limit: Refer the official notification
- Coordinator: Selected candidates will get an initial remuneration starting from Rs. 30,000/- on a monthly basis.
- Office Assistant: Qualified candidates will get an initial fixed payment ranging from Rs. 15,000/- on each month.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected by their performance in the Written Test or Skill Test.
Application Fee: Refer the official notification
Last Date for Submitting Application: 04th January 2017
Official Website: www.nerlp.gov.in
Procedure for Applying NERLP Recruitment 2017
- Log in to the official website portal of North East Rural Livelihood Promotion Society (NERLP) i.e. www.nerlp.gov.in
- Redirect to the Career page from the Home page
- Click on the notification link corresponding to the post
- Read and understand all the instructions regarding the filling up of the application form.
- Start filling the application form
- Upload scanned copy of images if necessary
- Verify the application form and click on the Submit key.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.
- Send the completed application form along with the self-attested copies of relevant documents to the postal address given below;
The District Project management unit, Sepahijal, North East Rural Livelihood Project, Central Road, PO Bishalgarh – 799102