NIT Delhi Recruitment 2017 – 18
Ministry of HRD, Government of India, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Delhi invites application from eligible and talented candidates for the post of Assistant Professor in various departments on contract, temporary basis around 04 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website and submit the application form. Walk in Interview has scheduled to be held on 03 January 2017.
The National Institute of Technology, Delhi was established in the year of 2010. NIT, Delhi is one of the ten newly set up NITs during the 11th Five Year Plan by the Ministry of Human Resources Development (HRD). It is under the direct control of the NIT Council. The NIT Delhi mainly specialises in the engineering programs in graduate, undergraduate and doctorate level. The Institute offers four-year bachelor’s degree programmes in the Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering and Electrical and Electronics Engineering. Mechanical Engineering degree will also be given soon.
Detailed Specification of NIT Delhi Recruitment 2017 – 18
Name of the Recruiter: Ministry of HRD, Government of India, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Delhi
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor in various departments on contract, temporary basis
Total Vacancies: 04
- Mechanical Engineering: 01 Post
- English (Linguistic): 01 Post
- Applied Sciences (Mathematics): 01 Post
- Computer Science and Engineering (Algorithms and Network Security): 01 post
Mode of Application: Online
Job Location: New Delhi
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed PhD/ M.Tech / M.Phil from any recognised Board/ University.
Age Limit: Refer the official Notification
Salary Range: Selected candidates will get a regular salary as per the norms of the organisation.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected by their performance in the Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Refer the official Notification
Last Date for Submitting Application: 03rd January 2017
Date of the Walk in Interview: 03 January 2017
Time of Registration: 10:00 AM
Venue of the Interview: National Institute of Technology, NIT Delhi
Official Website: www.nitdelhi.ac.in
Procedure for Applying NIT Delhi Recruitment 2017 – 18
- Log in to the official website portal of Ministry of HRD, Government of India, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Delhi i.e. www.nitdelhi.ac.in
- Redirect to the Career page from the Home page
- Click on the notification link corresponding to the post
- Read and understand all the instructions regarding the filling up of the application form.
- Start filling the application form
- Upload scanned copy of images if necessary
- Verify the application form and click on the Submit key.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.