NREGA Recruitment 2016
District Programme Coordinator, MGNREGA & District Magistrate, South 24 Parganas invites application from eligible and skilled candidates for the posts of Programme Assistant, Programme Coordinator (Training & IEC), Assistant Programme Manager (MIS), Technical Assistant & Jr. Programme Officer on purely contractual basis around 91 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website and submit the application form on or before 23 December 2016.
Detailed Specification of NREGA Recruitment 2016
Name of the Recruiter: District Programme Coordinator, MGNREGA & District Magistrate, South 24 Parganas
Name of the Posts: Programme Assistant, Programme Coordinator (Training & IEC), Assistant Programme Manager (MIS), Technical Assistant & Jr. Programme Officer
Total Vacancies: 91
- Program Assistant: 35 Posts
- Program Coordinator: 01 post
- Assistant Program Manager: 01 Post
- Technical Assistant: 29 Posts
- Junior Program Officer: 25 Posts
Mode of Application: Online
Job Location: All over India
- Program Assistant: Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary Examination with a minimum aggregate of 60% in Science Stream with Physics & Mathematics from any Govt. recognised Board and a 6 month Computer Certificate Course from any recognised Institute.
- Program Coordinator: Candidates must have passed Post Graduate degree in MSW with a minimum of 2 years of work experience.
- Assistant Program Manager: Candidates should have passed BCA with an aggregate of 55% or Honours Graduate in Computer Science with a minimum of 55% marks from any recognised Board/ University.
Age Limit: The age of the candidates should be in between 18 to 40 years.
- Program Assistant: Selected candidates will get an initial pay of Rs. 11000/- each month.
- Program Coordinator: Qualified candidates will get a starting salary of Rs. 18000/- per month.
- Assistant Program Manager: Selected candidates will get an initial remuneration of Rs. 17000/- on a monthly basis.
- Technical Assistant: Qualified candidates will get an initial pay of Rs. 18000/- each month.
- Junior Program Officer: Selected candidates will get a salary of the range Rs. 16000/ per month.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected by their performance in the Written Test and Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Refer the Official notification.
Last Date for Submitting Application: 23 December 2016
Official Website: www.s24pgs.gov.in
Procedure for Applying NREGA Recruitment 2016
- Log in to the official website i.e. www.s24pgs.gov.in
- Redirect to the Career page from the Home page
- Click on the notification link.
- Read and understand all the instructions regarding the application form filling carefully.
- Start filling the application form
- Upload scanned copy of images if necessary
- Verify the application form and click on the Submit key.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.