OSSC Recruitment 2017
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) welcomes application from dedicated and skilled candidates for the post of Sub-Inspector of Police through Combined Police Service Examination 2017 around vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website and submit the application form on or before 24th February 2017.
Detailed Specification of OSSC Recruitment 2017
Name of the Recruiter: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
Name of the Post: Sub-Inspector of Police through Combined Police Service Examination 2017
Total Vacancies: 134
Mode of Application: Offline
Job Location: All over India
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have qualified Graduation in any stream from any recognised Board/ University.
Age Limit: The highest age of the candidates is limited to 25 years, whereas the lowest age of the candidates is limited to 21 years.
Salary Range: Selected candidates will get a regular payment on a monthly basis as per the standards of the organisation.
Selection Process: Candidates are recruited by their performance in the Online Written Test followed by the Personal Interview.
Non-submission of the relevant documents or certificates at the time of the interview will lead to the disqualification of the candidates from the recruitment process.
- Candidates hailing from the unreserved category should pay a nonrefundable amount of Rs. 100/- at the time of applying
- Candidates of the reserved category are exempted from paying the fee.
- Payment should be made either by Online mode or by Offline mode.
Start Date of Application: 25 January 2017
Last Date for Submitting Application: 24th February 2017
Official Website: www.ossc.gov.in
Procedure for Applying OSSC Recruitment 2017
- Search for the official website portal of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) i.e. www.ossc.gov.in
- From the Home page window redirect to the Career page
- Move on to the notification link corresponding to the post of the recruitment
- Read and understand all the guidelines and instructions needed for the filling up of the application form clearly.
- Fill up the application form with relevant data
- Upload scanned copy of images viz; passport sized photographs, signatures, relevant certificates or documents, etc. in the prescribed format if needed.
- Verify the application form to check and correct the mistakes occurred if any and click on the Submit key.
- Keep a printout of the application form for further reference.
- Send the completed application form along with the self-attested copies of the relevant documents to the postal address given below;
The secretary Odisha Staff Selection Commission, Barrack No. 1, Unit-V, Bhubaneswar, Pin – 751054