OSSC Recruitment 2017
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) invites application from eligible and talented candidates for the posts of Junior Clerks & Junior Assistants in the various department on a contractual basis around 363 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website and submit the application form on or before 11th January 2017. Application forms are accepted only in the online mode.
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) was established in the year of 1994. It was set up to recruit candidates against various Group- C posts available in the state of Orissa, India. The headquarters of the OSSC is located in the Bhubaneshwar region of Orissa. OSSC is under the direct control of the Government of Orissa. The commission is headed by a chairman and a member. They are appointed by the Government of Orissa.
Detailed Specification of OSSC Recruitment 2017
Name of the Recruiter: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
Name of the Post: Junior Clerks & Junior Assistants
Total Vacancies: 363
- Junior Clerk: 207 Posts
- Junior Assistant: 156 Posts
Mode of Application: Online
Job Location: Orissa
- Junior Clerk: Candidates must have passed Intermediate from any recognised Board/ University.
- Junior Assistant: Candidates should have passed Intermediate or its equivalent from any recognised Board/ University along with a knowledge in computer.
Age Limit: The upper age of the candidates should not exceed 32 years, and the lower age of the candidates should not be lesser than 18 years.
Salary Range: Selected candidates will get an initial pay as per the norms of the organisation.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected by their performance in the Written Test and Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Refer the official notification
Start Date of Application: 12th December 2016
Last Date for Submitting Application: 11th January 2017
Official Website: www.ossc.gov.in
Procedure for Applying OSSC Recruitment 2017
- Log in to the official website portal of Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) i.e. www.ossc.gov.in
- Redirect to the Career page from the Home page
- Click on the notification link corresponding to the post of the recruitment
- Read and understand all the instructions and guidelines necessary for the filling up of the application form.
- Start filling the application form with necessary information
- Upload scanned copy of images viz; passport sized photographs, signatures, documents or certificates, etc. if necessary
- Verify the application form to check and eliminate the errors occurred if any and click on the Submit key.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.