OSSSC Recruitment 2017
The Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) welcomes application from eligible and dedicated candidates for the post of Supervisor around 456 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website and submit the application form on or before 08th February 2017. Application forms should be presented in the online mode.
The Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission was established on 1st November 2012. It is responsible for recruiting the candidates for various vacancies available in the Ministries and Departments of the Government for the state of Orissa. The commission was functional on 4th May 2013 onwards. It is a board under the control of the Government of India. Now it is known as Orissa Staff Selection Commission.
Detailed Specification of OSSSC Recruitment 2017
Name of the Recruiter: Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)
Name of the Post: Supervisor
Total Vacancies: 456
Mode of Application: Online
Job Location: Orissa, India
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed Graduation in Arts, Science or Commerce from any recognised Board/ University.
Age Limit: The upper age of the candidates should be 32 years, whereas the lower age of the candidates should not be lesser than 21 years.
Salary Range: Selected candidates will get a regular remuneration ranging from Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34,800/- along with a Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- on a monthly basis.
Selection Process: Candidates will be recruited by their performance in the Written Test followed by the Personal Interview.
Non-submission of relevant documents at the time of the Interview will lead to the disqualification of the candidate at any phase of the recruitment process.
Application Fee: Refer the official notification
Start Date of Application: 30th December 2016
Last Date for Submitting Application: 08th February 2017
Official Website: www.osssc.gov.in
Procedure for Applying OSSSC Recruitment 2017
- Search for the official website portal of the Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission i.e. www.osssc.gov.in
- From the Home page redirect to the Career page
- Move on to the notification link corresponding to the post of the recruitment
- Read and understand all the guidelines and instructions needed for the filling up of the application form.
- Fill up the application form with relevant data
- Upload scanned copy of images viz; passport sized photographs, signatures, relevant certificates or documents, etc. in the prescribed format if needed.
- Verify the application form to check and correct the mistakes occurred and click on the Submit key.
- Keep a printout of the application form for further reference.