Post Office Recruitment 2017
The Tamil Nadu Postal Circle proposed a notification regarding the filling up of 08 vacancies for the post of Skilled Tradesman cadres in Mail Motor Service, Chennai. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website and submit the application form on or before 10th January 2017. Application forms should be sent via the Offline mode.
Detailed Specification of Post Office Recruitment 2017
Name of the Recruiter: Tamil Nadu Postal Circle
Name of the Post: Skilled Tradesman cadres in Mail Motor Service, Chennai
Total Vacancies: 08
Mode of Application: Offline
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Educational Qualification: Candidates should hold a trade certificate from any recognised Technical Institution or 8thpassed with a relevant experience of one year.
Age Limit: The highest age of the candidates should not be greater than 30 years, and the lowest age of the candidates should not be lesser than 18 years.
Salary Range: Hired candidates may get an initial salary as per the rules of the organisation.
Selection Process: Candidates are appointed by analysing their performance in the Written Test followed by the Personal Interview.
Call letters will be provided to the eligible candidates of the Written Examination from the organisation.
- Candidates belonging to all the categories should pay a nonrefundable amount of Rs. 100/- at the time of applying.
- Payment should be made via IPO or UCR Receipt in any of the Post offices in Tamilnadu circle.
Last Date for Submitting Application: 10th January 2017
Official Website: www.tamilnadupost.nic.in
Procedure for Applying Post Office Recruitment 2017
- Search for the official website portal of the Tamil Nadu Postal Circle i.e. www.tamilnadupost.nic.in
- From the Home page window go to the Career page
- Click on to the notification link corresponding to the post of the recruitment
- Read and understand all the guidelines and instructions needed for the filling up of the application form carefully.
- Fill up the application form with relevant details
- Upload scanned copy of images viz; passport sized photographs, signatures, relevant certificates or documents, etc. in the prescribed format if required
- Confirm the application form to check and correct the mistakes occurred if any and click on the Submit key.
- Keep a printout of the application form for further reference.
- Send the completed application form along with the self-attested copies of the relevant documents or certificates to the postal address given below;
The Senior Manager, Mail Motor Service, No.37 (Old No.16/1) Greams Road, Chennai – 600 006