Post Office Recruitment 2017
The Tamil Nadu Postal Circle welcomes application from eligible and skilled candidates for the post of Skilled Tradesman cadres in Mail Motor Service, Chennai around 08 vacancies. Focussed candidates can apply online from the official website and submit the application form on or before 10th January 2017. Application forms presented in the offline mode are only accepted.
Detailed Specification of Post Office Recruitment 2017
Name of the Recruiter: Tamil Nadu Postal Circle
Name of the Post: Skilled Tradesman cadres in Mail Motor Service, Chennai
Total Vacancies: 08 posts
Mode of Application: Offline mode
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Educational Qualification: Candidates must hold a trade certificate from any Technical Institution or 8thpassed with a minimum experience of one year.
Age Limit: The highest age of the candidates should not go beyond 30 years, whereas the lowest age of the candidates should not be lesser than 18 years as dated on 01st July 2016.
Salary Range: Selected candidates will get a regular payment on a monthly basis as per the norms of the organisation.
Selection Process: Candidates are recruited by their performance in the Written Test followed by the Personal Interview.
- All the category candidates should pay an amount of Rs. 100/- while applying which is nonrefundable under any circumstances.
- Payment should be made through the IPO or UCR Receipt in any of the Post offices in Tamilnadu circle.
Start Date of Application: Available
Last Date for Submitting Application: 10th January 2017
Official Website: www.tamilnadupost.nic.in
Procedure for Applying Post Office Recruitment 2017
- Search for the official website portal of the Tamil Nadu Postal Circle i.e. www.tamilnadupost.nic.in
- From the Home page window redirect to the Career page
- Move on to the notification link corresponding to the post of the recruitment
- Read and understand all the guidelines and instructions needed for the filling up of the application form clearly.
- Fill up the application form with relevant data or details
- Upload scanned copy of images viz; passport sized photographs, signatures, relevant certificates or documents, etc. in the prescribed format if needed.
- Verify the application form to check and correct the mistakes occurred if any and click on the Submit key.
- Keep a printout of the application form for further reference.
- Send the completed application form along with the self-attested copies of the relevant documents to the postal address given below;To,
The Senior Manager, Mail Motor Service, No.37 (Old No.16/1) Greams Road, Chennai – 600 006