Prasar Bharti Recruitment 2017
The Prasar Bharti invites application from eligible and skilled candidates for the post of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (Non-Technical) around 33 vacancies. Interested/ eligible candidates can apply online from the official website and submit the application form on or before 23rd January 2017.
The Prasar Bharti was established on 23rd November 1997. It is the largest public broadcasting agency of India. Its headquarters is situated in the New Delhi region of India. It includes the Doordarshan Television Network and the All India Radio. The primary duty of the Prasar Bharti is to organise and conduct public broadcasting services to the public.
Detailed Specification of Prasar Bharti Recruitment 2017
Name of the Recruiter: Prasar Bharti
Name of the Post: Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (Non-Technical)
Total Vacancies: 33 posts
Mode of Application: Offline mode
Job Location: All over India
Educational Qualification: Candidates must hold a Matriculation or its equivalent or should have passed ITI in any stream from any recognised Board/ Institute.
Age Limit: The maximum age of the candidates is restricted to 25 years, whereas the minimum age of the candidates is limited to 18 years.
Salary Range: Hired candidates may get an initial salary ranging from Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20,200/- along with a Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/- on a monthly basis.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected by scrutinising their performance in the Written Test followed by the Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Refer the official advertisement.
Last Date for Submitting Application: 23rd January 2017
Official Website: www.prasarbharati.gov.in
Procedure for Applying Prasar Bharti Recruitment 2017
- Search for the official website portal of the Prasar Bharti i.e. www.prasarbharati.gov.in
- From the Home page window rechannel to the Career page
- Proceed to the notification link corresponding to the post of the recruitment
- Read and understand all the instructions and guidelines needed for the filling up of the application form carefully.
- Fill up the application form with relevant details
- Transmit the scanned copy of images viz; passport sized photographs, signatures, relevant certificates or documents, etc. in the prescribed format if necessary
- Verify the application form to analyse and correct the mistakes occurred if any and click on the Submit key.
- Keep a printout of the application form for further reference.
- Send the completed application form along with the self-attested copies of the relevant documents or certificates to the postal address given below;
The Additional Director General (Training), National Academy of Broadcasting and Multimedia, Radio Colony, Kingsway, Delhi – 110009