The Prasar Bharti welcomes application from eligible and skilled candidates for the post of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (Non-Technical) around 33 vacancies. Active candidates can apply online from the official website and submit the application form on or before 23rd January 2017.
The Prasar Bharti was set up on 23rd November 1997. Its headquarters is situated in New Delhi, India. It is the largest public broadcasting agency available in India. Currently, Dr A.Surya Prakash serves as the Chairperson of the Prasar Bharti. The CEO of Prasar Bharti is Jawahar Sircar. The primary objective of the organisation is to organise and conduct public broadcasting services to the public.
Detailed Specification of Prasar Bharti Recruitment 2017
Name of the Recruiter: Prasar Bharti
Name of the Post: Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (Non-Technical)
Total Vacancies: 33
Mode of Application: Offline
Job Location: All over India
Educational Qualification: Candidates must be qualified Matriculation or its equivalent or ITI from any recognised Board/ University.
Age Limit: The highest age of the candidates should not be greater than 25 years, and the lower age of the candidates should not be lesser than 18 years.
Salary Range: Qualified candidates will receive a regular fixed payment ranging from Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20,200/- on a monthly basis along with a Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/-.
Selection Process: Candidates will be recruited by their performance in the Written Test followed by the Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Refer the official notification
Last Date for Submitting Application: 23rd January 2017
Official Website: www.prasarbharati.gov.in
Procedure for Applying Prasar Bharti Recruitment 2017
- Search for the official website portal of the Prasar Bharti i.e. www.prasarbharati.gov.in
- From the Home page window redirect to the Career page
- Move on to the notification link corresponding to the post of the recruitment
- Read and understand all the guidelines and instructions needed for the filling up of the application form clearly.
- Fill up the application form with relevant data
- Upload scanned copy of images viz; passport sized photographs, signatures, relevant certificates or documents, etc. in the prescribed format if needed.
- Verify the application form to check and correct the mistakes occurred if any and click on the Submit key.
- Keep a printout of the application form for further reference.
- Send the completed application form along with the self-attested copies of the relevant documents or certificates to the postal address given below;
The Additional Director General (Training), National Academy of Broadcasting and Multimedia, Radio Colony, Kingsway, Delhi – 110009