Rajasthan Post Office Result 2017
The results of the Rajasthan Postal Circle Exam 2016 conducted by the Postal Department of Rajasthan are likely to be announced soon. The exam was held on 22nd January 2017 all over Rajasthan to discover skilled and eligible workforce for around 75 vacant seats for the posts of Postman and Mail Guard in the Postal Department.
The Rajasthan Postal Circle is the Postal Department allocated for the state of Rajasthan, India. It is under the direct control of the Government of India. The primary responsibility of the Postal Department is to deliver the mail-related services such as acceptance of letters and parcels; provision of post office boxes; and sale of postage stamps, packaging, and stationery.
Candidates can check the post wise cut off marks and final merit list of the Rajasthan Postal Circle Exam 2016 and also the expected cut off marks obtained from the official website. By the month of February/ March 2017, the results of the Rajasthan Postal Circle Exam 2016 will be declared.
Detailed Specification of Rajasthan Post Office Result 2017
Name of the Recruiter: Postal Department of Rajasthan
Name of the Examination: Rajasthan Postal Circle Exam 2016
Name of the Posts: Postman and Mail Guard
Total Vacancies: 75
Job Location: Rajasthan, India
Type of the Examination: Written Test
Selection Process: Candidates will be hired by their performance in the Written Test followed by the Personal Interview.
Admit cards will be provided to the candidates for attending the Written Test. Candidates can download it from the official website. Any canvassing by on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence about selection/ appointment shall be a disqualification.
Date of Commencement of the Exam: 22nd January 2017
Time of Examination: 12:00 P.M to 02:00 P.M
Date of Publication of the Result: Candidates can expect the results to be published in the month of February/March 2017.
Official Website: www.rajpostexam.com
Procedure for Checking the Rajasthan Post Office Result 2017
- Log on to the official website portal of the Postal Department of Rajasthan i.e. www.rajpostexam.com
- From the Home Page redirect to the Notifications section
- Tap on the Notification link corresponding to the exam result
- Type your Name/Register number/ Application Number/ Roll Number/ Date of Birth in the relevant field given.
- Verify the data provided and click on the Submit Key.
- Submitted data will process, and the equivalent Result will be displayed.
- Make a printout of the Result obtained for further reference.CHECK HERE TO VIEW RESULT