RITES Ltd. Recruitment 2017
The RITES Limited invites application from eligible and skilled candidates for the post of Deputy General Manager on a contractual basis around 01 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website and submit the application form on or before 15th January 2017. Application forms shall be presented in the offline mode only.
The RITES Limited was established on 1974. It is an engineering consultancy company specialising in the field of transport infrastructure. Its headquarters is situated in the Gurgaon, India.
Detailed Specification of RITES Ltd. Recruitment 2017
Name of the Recruiter: RITES Limited
Name of the Post: Deputy General Manager on contractual basis
Total Vacancies: 01
Mode of Application: Offline mode
Job Location: All over India
Educational Qualification: Candidates must be a Member of the Institute of Company Secretary of India.
Age Limit: The maximum age of the candidates is limited to 41 years as dated on 01st January 2017.
Salary Range: Selected candidate will get an initial payment ranging from Rs. 29,100 to Rs. 54,500/- on a monthly basis.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected by their performance in the Written Examination followed by the Personal Interview.
Call letters will be issued to the successful candidates of the Written Test from the official website. Call letter contains all the relevant information regarding the date, venue and the time of the interview.
Non-submission of relevant documents at the time of the interview or the submission of fake or false documents will lead to the disqualification of the candidates at any phase of the recruitment process.
Application Fee: Refer the official notification
Last Date for Submitting Application: 15th January 2017
Last Date for Submitting the hard copy of application form: 25th January 2017
Official Website: www.rites.com
Procedure for Applying RITES Ltd. Recruitment 2017
- Log in to the official website portal of RITES Limited i.e. www.rites.com
- Redirect to the Career page from the Home page
- Click on the notification link corresponding to the post of the recruitment.
- Read and understand all the instructions regarding the filling up of the application form.
- Start filling the application form
- Upload scanned copy of images if necessary
- Verify the application form and click on the Submit key.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.
- Send the completed application form along with the self-attested copies of relevant documents to the postal address given below;
To, The Assistant Manager/ Rectt., RITES Bhawan, Plot No. 1, Sector – 29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana