RRB Bhubaneswar Result 2016
The results of the RRB NPTC Exam 2016 supervised by the Railway Recruitment Board will be announced soon from the official website. The RRB organised the Test to fill up the 770 vacancies available for the post of Non-Technical on the 28th of March to 30th of April 2016. The results of the RRB NPTC Exam are likely to be announced in the Last week of June or First week of July according to the latest sources.
The Railway Recruitment Board is responsible for the recruitment of the candidates to the various vacancies available at the 17 Railway zones in India. It was set up in the year of 1942. Initially, the Railway Recruitment Board was known as the Railway Service Commission. The RRB Bhubaneswar consists of the Chairman, Member Secretary and the Assistant Secretary. It is under the direct control of the Ministry of the Railways, Railway Recruitment Control Board, and the Government of India.
The results of the RRB NPTC Exam 2016 will be soon published on the official website of the Railway Recruitment Board. Candidates are requested to check the official website regularly for more updates.
Detailed Specification of RRB Bhubaneswar Result 2016
Name of the Recruiter: Railway Recruitment Board, Bhubaneswar
Name of the Examination: RRB NPTC Exam 2016
Name of the Post: Non-technical
Total Vacancies: 770
Job Location: Bhubaneswar, India
Type of the Examination: Written Test
Selection Process: Candidates are hired by analysing their performance in the Written Examination.
Any canvassing by on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence about selection will lead to the disqualification of the candidate at any stage of the recruitment process as per the norms of the RRB.
Date of Commencement of the Exam: 28th March 2016 to 30th April 2016
Date of Publication of the Result: By the end of June or the beginning of July 2016
Official Website: www.rrbbbs.gov.in
Procedure for Checking RRB Bhubaneswar Result 2016
- Sign into the official website portal of the Railway Recruitment Board i.e. www.rrbbbs.gov.in
- From the Home Page move to the Notifications section
- Click on the Notification link
- Type your Name/Register number/ Application Number/ Roll Number/ Date of Birth in the relevant field given.
- Recheck the data provided and click on the Submit Key.
- Submitted data will take a little time to process, and the equivalent Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Make a printout of the Result obtained for further reference.