RRB Ranchi Result 2016
The results of the RRB NTPC Exam 2016 organised by the Railway Recruitment Board of Ranchi will be announced soon on the official website. The RRB, Ranchi hosted the exam on 01st of April 2016 to 30th April 2016 to fill up the 562 vacancies available for the posts of Commercial Apprentice, Goods Guard, Jr Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist, Traffic Apprentice, Sr Clerk-cum-Typist and Assistant Station Master in the Ranchi Railway Zone.
The Railway Recruitment Board, Ranchi conducts several examinations for the Indian Railways every year for Group ‘C’ Posts for the Indian Railways. The board Recruit candidates purely based on the merit list. The RRB Ranchi consist of a Chairman along with the Member Secretary. Currently Sri. Dinesh Kumar serves as the Chairman and Sri. S. Toppo serves as the Member Secretary.
Candidates can access the results of the much awaited RRB NTPC Exam 2016 from the official website. According to the latest information received, the RRB, Ranchi is going to publish the results by the end of June 2016. Candidates should go through the official website for more updates.
Detailed Specification of RRB Ranchi Result 2016
Name of the Recruiter: Railway Recruitment Board of Ranchi
Name of the Examination: RRB NTPC Exam 2016
Name of the Posts: Commercial Apprentice, Goods Guard, Jr Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist, Traffic Apprentice, Sr Clerk-cum-Typist and Assistant Station Master
Total Vacancies: 562
Job Location: Ranchi, India
Type of the Examination: Written Test
Selection Process: Candidates will be recruited by scrutinising their performance in the Written Test followed by the Personal Interview.
Call letters will be provided to the successful candidates of the Written Test. Call letters contain all the relevant details relating to the date, time, and venue of the Personal Interview scheduled.
Date of Commencement of the Exam: 01st April 2016 to 30th April 2016
Date of Publication of the Result: By the end of the month of June 2016
Procedure for Checking RRB Ranchi Result 2016
- Explore for the official website portal of the Railway Recruitment Board of Ranchi i.e. www.rrbranchi.org
- From the Home Page proceed to the Notifications section
- Go to the Notification link corresponding to the exam result
- Type your Name/Register number/ Application Number/ Roll Number/ Date of Birth in the relevant field given.
- Analyse the data provided and click on the Submit Key.
- Submitted data will process, and the equivalent Result will be displayed.
- Retain a printout of the Result obtained for further reference.