Sahitya Akademi Recruitment 2017
The Sahitya Akademi welcomes application from eligible and talented candidates for the post of Assistant Editor and Publication Assistant around 04 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website and submit the application form on or before 23 January 2017. Application forms shall be presented in the offline mode only.
The Sahitya Akademi was established on 12th March 1954. Its headquarters is situated in the Rabindra Bhawan, New Delhi. It is an organisation dedicated to the promotion of Literature across India. It is under the control of the Ministry of Culture, Government of India
Detailed Specification of Sahitya Akademi Recruitment 2017
Name of the Recruiter: Sahitya Akademi
Name of the Posts: Assistant Editor and Publication Assistant
Total Vacancies: 04
- Assistant Editor: 02 Posts
- Publication Assistant: 02 Posts
Mode of Application: Offline
- Assistant Editor: Candidates should have a Post Graduation degree in any stream from any recognised University.
- Publication Assistant: Candidates must have a Graduation Degree or its equivalent or Diploma in printing from any recognised Board along with knowledge in the computer.
- Assistant Editor: The upper age of the candidates is limited to 50 years.
- Publication Assistant: The maximum age of the candidates is limited to 30 years.
Salary Range: Selected candidates will get a salary on a monthly basis as per the norms of the organisation.
Selection Process: Candidates will be recruited by their performance in the Written Test or Skill Test.
Application Fee: Refer the official notification
Last Date for Submitting Application: 23 January 2017
Official Website: www.sahitya-akademi.gov.in
Procedure for Applying Sahitya Akademi Recruitment 2017
- Search for the official website portal of the Sahitya Akademi i.e.
- From the Home page window redirect to the Career page
- Move on to the notification link corresponding to the post of the recruitment
- Read and understand all the guidelines and instructions needed for the filling up of the application form.
- Fill up the application form with relevant data
- Upload scanned copy of images viz; passport sized photographs, signatures, relevant certificates or documents, etc. in the prescribed format if needed.
- Verify the application form to check and correct the mistakes occurred if any and click on the Submit key.
- Keep a printout of the application form for further reference.
- Send the completed application form along with the self-attested copies of documents to the postal address given below;
The Registrar Secretary Sahitya Akademi, Rabindra Bhawan, 35, Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi 11001