Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2017
The Shipping Corporation of India welcomes application from eligible and skilled candidates for the post of Graduate Marine Engineer around 40 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website and submit the application form on or before 06th February 2017.
The Shipping Corporation of India was established on 2nd October 1961 at Bombay, India. It is a public sector enterprise under the control of the Government of India. The region of Mumbai serves as the headquarters of the Shipping Corporation of India. It operates and manages vessels that service both national and international lines.
Detailed Specification of Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2017
Name of the Recruiter: Shipping Corporation of India
Name of the Post: Graduate Marine Engineer
Total Vacancies: 40
Mode of Application: Online mode
Job Location: All over India
Educational Qualification: Candidates should hold a Graduate in B.E/ B.Tech Mechanical Engineering from any recognised Board/ University.
Age Limit: The maximum age of the candidates is limited to 28 years as dated on 01st March 2017.
Salary Range: Recruited candidates will receive an initial remuneration ranging from Rs.15000/- on a monthly basis.
Selection Process: Candidates are hired by scrutinising their performance in the Written Test followed by the Personal Interview.
- The candidates of both the unreserved category and the OBC category should pay an amount of Rs. 1000/- as the tax at the time of applying.
- The candidates of the reserved category need to pay a fee of Rs. 500/- while applying for the post.
- This amount is nonrefundable
- Payment should be made via the online mode.
Start Date of Application: 09th January 2017
Last Date for Submitting Application: 06th February 2017
Official Website: www.shipindia.com
Procedure for Applying Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2017
- Go to the official website portal of the Shipping Corporation of India i.e. www.shipindia.com
- From the Home page window go to the Career page
- Proceed to the notification link corresponding to the post of the recruitment
- Read and understand all the guidelines and instructions needed for the filling up of the application form clearly.
- Fill up the application form with relevant data
- Transmit the scanned copy of images viz; passport sized photographs, signatures, relevant certificates or documents, etc. in the prescribed format if needed.
- Analyse the application form to check and correct the mistakes occurred if any and click on the Submit key.
- Deposit a printout of the application form for further reference.