South Central Railway Recruitment 2017
South Central Railway invites application from eligible and dedicated candidates for the post of Sports Person around 21 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website and submit the application form on or before 17th October 2016. Application forms should be submitted in offline mode.
Detailed Specification of South Central Railway Recruitment 2017
Name of the Recruiter: South Central Railway
Name of the Post: Sports Person
Total Vacancies: 21
Mode of Application: Offline
Job Location: All over India
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed Matriculation or SSC or its equivalent from any recognised Board/ University with the relevant sports represented the country in any of the Category – A, B and C Championships or Events.
Age Limit: The maximum age of the candidates should not exceed 25 years, and the minimum age of the candidates should not be lesser than 18 years.
Salary Range: Selected candidates will get an initial fixed salary ranging from Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/- and Rs. 2000/- on a monthly basis.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected by their performance in the Written Test and Personal Interview.
Call letters will be issued to successful candidates of the Written examination. Candidates can download it from the official website. Call letters contain all the necessary information regarding the date, time and venue of the Interview.
Application Fee: All candidates should pay a nonrefundable amount of Rs. 100/- at the time of applying.
Payment should be made only through the Demand Draft, drawn on in favour of Financial Advisor and Chief Accounts Office, South Central Railway payable at Secunderabad.
Last Date for Submitting Application: 17 October 2016
Official Website: www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in
Procedure for Applying South Central Railway Recruitment 2017
- Log in to the official website portal of South Central Railway i.e. www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Redirect to the Career page from the Home page
- Click on the notification link corresponding to the post of the recruitment
- Read and understand all the instructions and guidelines regarding the filling up of the application form.
- Start filling the application form with relevant details.
- Upload scanned copy of images if necessary
- Verify the application form and click on the Submit key.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.
- Send the completed application form along with the self-attested copies of relevant documents or certificates to the postal address given below;
To, The Chief Personnel Office, 4th Floor, Rail Nilayam, Secunderabad – 500071, Telangana